DM: Summer Activities - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
How about having a chat box on DM πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

MOTW is dead boring...its nothing new, original....Angie, maybe for DM MOTW would be good since you guyz have never had a shot of it and its good for the first timers but gets really boring when your made MOTW like 4 times in the same year,, Yawns.

DM has not had MOTW since 2008, so it will still be fresh here. Besides there are some interesting DM people that have never been on the hot seat like kaanta ji.

I want to make my own silly games, TRP (it was quite fun last year but too lenghty, might short it down this time and make it more fun)..Coffee with mod?

😲. No one asked me if that is an option? πŸ˜†

.Or you can have fastest finger first, Who wants to be a debate champion, Run for your life game, writing competition, you can make law competition too, invent stories, cat fights.etc etc,...my summer starts in 9 days, too excited cant wait!!!!.
I love this thread, makes my day πŸ˜† thanks mod!.
Xoxo

Well debate contest is leading in the polls. With good topics and participation, I am sure we could have an exciting debate. Mister. K has volunteered to be the strict and impartial judge. We can switch around the format for other debate contests. Make one debate contest where people write one post in favor of their argument. We can make another contest like a court trial like we tried last year (but had very low participation).

With MOTW we could integrate some of your competition. We could vote on the top few MOTW and have like a MOTW showdown at the end.
Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

who is kaantaji ?

Karandel_2008. Ajnu and I call him kaanta - he is the kaanta in our relationship. πŸ˜‰
Oh good ol karan and kaanta LOL
Originally posted by return_to_hades

DM has not had MOTW since 2008, so it will still be fresh here. Besides there are some interesting DM people that have never been on the hot seat like kaanta ji.

Dont get any high expectations. πŸ˜† I am nowhere close to MOTW celebrities like Ajnu and Gengu.
Edited by karandel_2008 - 13 years ago
here are some more names:

(took from DM CC)
Gumsum
sherraz
oldblackjoe (i saw that this new member posted here, some days ago)
P1nk
blue-ice
tetuty66
Sayali_babes
pinkisluv91
raju786
lalixlili
mittijalebi
Karan bhai, OBJ= gengarjetty2πŸ˜†
Originally posted by debayon

Karan bhai, OBJ= gengarjetty2

that was my attempt to decrease our probability of being picked up πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mister.K.

I will take myself out of contests but I don't mind being a judge. I promise to serve impartially, if called upon to do so.

Well, in that case, I don't want you to be the judgeπŸ˜›
Originally posted by karandel_2008

that was my attempt to decrease our probability of being picked up πŸ˜†

In that case, there are other options that give you a higher number of MIDsπŸ˜‰  Nominate each and everyone of their IDs - whether active or bannedπŸ˜†