Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

DMG Academy.. Semester started

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Welcome to DMG's academy to clear Utter confusions

Ok everyone present here.. Enough of roaming here and there, now it's time to learn something new *or something which you are avoiding since long* Ermm

No need to take your names to mark your presence, once the session is finished, you can mark your presence either by punching *read click* Like button or by commenting, silent students are welcomed too. Embarrassed

I am strict towards bashing bashing, so if I will catch you doing this, you will be punished by clicking "Report" button.. Geek

Before starting .. a backdrop

After long lingering chaos and confusion in academy about SR being copy of AR, its our duty to remove this chaos and hence, we will start first semester to prove this is wrong

Semester 1 - How SR are different from AR...

Session 1 - focus is to prove how SR's Duppata scenes are different from AR

Needed skill - elementary school mathematics *I love maths Cool*, student should be able to calculate 2+2=4 and 1+1=2 *don't look so confused not a rocket science kidzz*..

Please refrain from using Uncle Amitabh's 1+1 = 11 *that's his b'date*

Okie so today we will take set theory to prove SR isn't same as AR

Proof  -

SR and AR are two different sets... and their intersection is 'R ' *seert am I right*

S, R and A have their own attributes.. one prominent attribute of R is Duppatta ... *koi Shaq*

Now the difference comes in how A or S using their attributes handle R's 'THE DUPPATTA'

*if any doubts then don't raise your hand, leave me a PM or comment.. I will get back to you*

So as we believe in reasoning *I Hope*, you people need proof *I appreciate*..

So now after analyzing thoroughly total number of times A handled R dupptta is more than 30+ times approx... and total number of times S handled 'R's Duppatta 3 times, so now for

For A it was the lovey dovey koochi moochi stuff ... *right kidzz*.. So A used its attributes to attract 'R' by holding 'THE DUPPATAA', by deadly looks and undying stares.. Silly

But for S it was far away from koochi moochi.. it was a SOS signal that 'R' is in trouble, now Let's examine three incidence of SR duppata

so first time 'R' left her Yellow Duppatta on 'S'  to follow her to save her *hintz u see*

second time Red one *oh my gosh I revised it before the lecture* to save her from committing unplanned suicide

third time was hmmmm I think it wasn't 'R's Duppatta at all, she fell on S with someone else's Duppatta *now please whose duppatta is out of scope of this Lecture*

but apart from Duppatta there was one more thing common in all three, it Sidz confused expression and Riddhima's screaming *sarcasm on* Mera 'A' aayega maine keh rahi hoon na mera A aayega .. inspired by Karan-Arjun's Rakhi dialog *sarcasm off* so more than love its sacrifice that Sid has... 

*huff I need water to continue now*

So now thought AR and SR share some of the attributes in their ishtory but handle them differently and significance is entirely different.. moreover in SR there was no excessive use of duppatta.. and duppatta haven't covered the more screen space then SR themselves... So as SR/AR have R's common attribute associated we proved the way S and A handle that makes the difference

*HENCE PROVED*

Ok kidz todays lecture is over, read this again and again till you don't understand and if still don't then you need to take extra classes.. contact me for any lecture notes .. 

EDIT: next session how kucch kucch hota hai is different in SR/AR

PS: if needed you can use your funny bone, but don't forget that should not hit any one too hard because if people reciprocate with their even stronger funny bone then it can hurt you more... Ermm

Edited by monar - 24 April 2010 at 6:09pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sanaya789kashevMockingjay1b.sandhudeadly-kissT4YY4B4celestaelighteningbuzzSaleem.Ksups2222-Su-sanjanamishraLuV_MiLeSlilmzsunshinesupercool3JATINTHAKKAR-acacia-nafy_GHTka7eelaRadiantTreasuremelancholicNeha-KSGianuzmakhan-Miya-funkybratzbaryevelinemysterieuxChristLoverpavsBlueSoulsensodyneBingeShiningStar18CrazyRedMarynyctophiliaPerfangel5655PragzieAmeresromiosugar1-alimabi-shamilKai.ssdtvgojansajni786AnonymousUsernami2811ROBlicious.Nymeriaprerna4rishavshanti05norzar.Angelnadaanmasakalli

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
You know what. Ridz is suppose to love Armaan?
But why does she get so lost in Sid's eyes, and why does she get so drowned when he touches her. Why does she look back everytime?

Love the Topic Janu Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya789lighteningbuzzpavsCrazyRedMaryromiosugar1nami2811monarshanti05

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL what a post Clap
Teacher when is the next lesson and what is it on?

Armaan and Sid totally handle the dupatta in different way. Armaan has this dazed look during dupatta romance. Sid doesn't really romance with Dupatta.

sanaya789Amishi25lighteningbuzzcelestaepavsromiosugar1monarshanti05

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Armaan and Sid totally handle the dupatta in different way. Armaan has this dazed look during dupatta romance. Sid doesn't really romance with Dupatta.

Sidhima should Seduce Each other ROFL
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Kid we can't run fast, some studentz take time to understand things Wink, will inform about next class Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya789lighteningbuzzcelestaeCrazyRedMaryromiosugar1shanti05

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
teacher ji Aap Mahan ho

Main aapki class main roz aayongi it's gonan be the best class i can bet

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya789lighteningbuzzmelancholicCrazyRedMaryromiosugar1monarshanti05

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
MOna Dahling......I cant beleive I caught the first page of your post before the attack started....

SO mark me as presentGeek

Dear professor M,

After having read your  lecture "how SR's Duppata scenes are different from AR"

I applaud your analysis ......and I would recommend you to the Abel  committee for your outstanding contribution to the DMG foum to resolve the dupatta flowing theory 

Sincerely

Prof SR

Edited by moviebuff05 - 23 April 2010 at 11:00pm

sanaya789celestaelighteningbuzzpavsCrazyRedMaryromiosugar1monarshanti05

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lighteningbuzzChristLoverCrazyRedMarypavsromiosugar1-alimabi-monarshanti05

Go to top