Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sayli Oak's exit was bit surprising - not exp so early. Quite a few non-deserving candidates in best of 10...As informed earlier, they are going to start new season of Little champ-2 in July-Aug.
marathi_premi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ho re Mishkil, Sayali's exit was so not ok. In her very first song, she showed so much improvement and her voice is also very matured with riyaz. I would have liked to hear her more. IMHO, Vijay/Aniket/Anandi would have been better choices to go this time. Meshraam won't go even in fact if he wins I am not surprized at all. Kartiki chaa vaarasdaar nako kaa kuNi!!!
I am not watching it with full interest but just keep on running it in the background when I am working on  household stuff. :)

There is really lots of improvement in Aniruddha - his riyaz is also visible. Apoorva was one of my fav candidates in the last season and she seems to be promising. Rest don't matter that much.   
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with u on this Dhanu..I dont even bother to check the show...and wont be surprised too if Meshram wins the show...
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saregamapa che sagale parva khup mhanje khup professional zale ahet....only for increasing TRP they are arranging the shows............even the participants also know this fact........so why to waste time and money on such shows...Pallavi each time stands there to show her different dresses......hya peksha tine jar tichya daily soap serials kade laksha dila tar bara hoil....
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nischitach bagu...

Bt their trump card is Little Champs...since they knw it tht ppl r bound to see those little wonders....
mishkil88 thumbnail
I think we have potential winner in Aniruddha , Rahul, Apurva Gajjala. In that order. Meshram is good only for Bhajans. That too Vitthala...Vitthala...
mishkil88 thumbnail
Last song Dehi Vanva was an outstanding one from Apurva Gajjala. It was unfortunate that they carried on with Gatlewar. They could have thrown out both saraf & him. My guess is Aniruddha, Gajjala & Saxena will be finalist. Others incl Borgaonkar & Meshram are no comparison with these 3.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Looks like other than Aniruddha, Rahul & Apurva no one deserves to be called in top10 ...eventually all others will bow out.
mishkil88 thumbnail
kal mangesh b. la katavla. Aata ti anandi, gatlewar udavle ki khare finalist miltil. Those 3 (rahul, apurva and aniruddha) are the only good out of 10 candidates.
kulvasudha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

kal mangesh b. la katavla. Aata ti anandi, gatlewar udavle ki khare finalist miltil. Those 3 (rahul, apurva and aniruddha) are the only good out of 10 candidates.

Aagdi barobar bolalas tu Mishkil. Tuzyasathi ekda talya houn jaudet 👏👏