Posted: 13 years ago
Will Veer go to get tapu back from her house? Will he ask for forgiveness? Will he then make up his mind to accept her or will he continue to pretend with her? Will he tell Jogi and everyone that he is taking her back? ooh im sooo excited! This is the beginning of my wish! What do u guys think?😳
yes πŸ˜ƒ srkluvr..................

He will go beg tap pardon.......He'll say sorryyyy tapasya.......pls come back home........please come back to me darling................ he will ask jogi for tap's hand...............he will tell evryone he's taking tap back as hiswife..................everyone will be happy..............even goody devta..ichcha😳..........finally unki pareshaani door ho jayegi!!!!sadu vansh bhi khush ho jayega!!!!😳

1.but will tap go????? thats million$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ question!!!!

2.will he promise that he'll perform all the duties of "dutiful husband" as ichcha the dutiful wife is doing????? thats also a million$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ question!!!!

3.will he say the 3 magical words..."i love you tapasya"...is again a million$$$$$$$$ question!!!!

your wish will be fulfilled..........................srkluvr...πŸ˜ƒ for now.....

but

cvs will show veer's tremendous..........zabbardast acting................it was all done for the cause  of poor ichcha!!! to protect her family life....once tat is set........he will show his original actionπŸ₯± may be!!!!

ab tap zyada baat kari toh............is baar SID bhi ayega.....tap ko wat lagaane ke liye.......ichchki is baar chup rahegi....will let sid blackmail tap!!!!  finally....................these type of scene days also will come.....

"expect the unexpected"
....motto of cvs of uttaran!!!!

by the way did that sadu baba vansh forgot about the letter??

why did he put that condition to prove veer-tap are a jodi???😲

now will tap say that letter was changed by her...thats a huge $$$$$$ question!!!
😲
😲
@pinkdaisy excellent one. million$$$$$$$$$$$ true
yeh thats the problem....SID! Hes a big big pest! Ah well as long as tapu improves I dont mind!
Does it matter what impotent Veer does now...πŸ˜†
Taps improving πŸ˜† that's not gonna happen though Veer would now go bring Taps back Now that's for sure And she will also agree after all badla lena hain na nahi to after death mukti nahi milegi bechari ko πŸ˜† And I don't think Veer is gonna accept Taps so soon (Ohhh....Godddddd that should be never) This is again for Ichki's kushi....... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shivani109

Does it matter what impotent Veer does now...πŸ˜†

impotent??? i reckon his hot pretend romance with seductress tapu proves he is in no way impotent!😳
Seductress Tappu πŸ˜† Good name and a right one
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

impotent??? i reckon his hot pretend romance with seductress tapu proves he is in no way impotent!😳

Darling truly potent people dont pretend.....
Originally posted by divy609

Seductress Tappu πŸ˜† Good name and a right one

but she wont be a seductress to anyone else! Only to Veer! In fact I dont like ppl who try seduction for any other reason than a good one! arre tapppppppppuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!