Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Narial ka paani kaha hai????

k_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys after watching yesdays epi it is somewhat clear that Kala is not planning to fake that Sups is killed by Nakku bec there is a letter saying that Sups ran away on her own, however on insistance by Sups she has written that NAkku helped her in running away.
Also in the epi we have seen nothing like asking for NAriyal paani was shown and it was already dark.
So guys atleast it will be clear that Sups ran away and of course Nakku will be accused but only after the marriage with Datta.
So the question is after reading the letter even if Nakku helped Sups running away dont U think Datta says it was good not to marry someone who loves somebody. HE would rather applaud Nakku saying she took a brave step in saving his life from getting ruined.
So this would be firing back against Kala and trio .
Ofcourse later in a one to one Nakku might tell Datta the true story how she tried to convinve Sups but she ran away,
Hey guys this weekend I want to be optimisttic about the forthcoming events in LTL.
What say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
k_rocks I am confused by kala's plan. supriya can still ask for nariyal pani and they can still have the blast. but if the bride is presumed dead would dutta need a replacement bride? he esp wont marry his fiancee's killer.
if supriya elopes and dutta/aai sahib know that then a question of prestige will arise. but then kala doesnt seem to be planning to get naku married to dutta. so wont she do her best to stop the wedding like expose to dutta that its naku he is marrying and also give him supriya's letter BEFORE the wedding?
or will it be that dutta reads the letter and thinks naku knew all along abt supriya's plans and also helped her. aai sahib wud be heartbroken that her son's dreams as well as his prestige will be shattered. so dutta will get into the bhao mode and tell naku u knew all along isnt it abt sups...so ur responsible for this fiasco so now u will help us save face by becoming the bride. so dutta wud marry naku himself. i still believe aai sahib cant pull off a bride swap without dutta's knowledge. but yes if she does then too she might ask naku to take sups place for the same reason that is she is responsible for the situation they are in.
another possibility is that sups runs away...naku is the first one to discover. so she takes off her color...dresses up as the bride and marries dutta. after the guests have left she leaves the letter for dutta and puts her makeup back on. this way dutta will think he married sups and she left him and ran away after the marriage. but actually his wife will be naku. btw i think this is a less likely scenario as naku will not pull a fast one on dutta all by herself.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very confusing I hope as it is already dark no narial ka pani ,I think kala changed the plan of bomb blast, but letter I think nakku is going to face a very great tough time from dutta,please donot want to see that what do you all think
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Guys I too am real confused regarding Kala's plan. Is it a blooper or she changed the plan because Kishore will guess it is Kala's akrthooth. I guess she doesnt want to take any chance and maybe she will reveal withs elf talk saying "Kishore now what ever way U try U cant prove me wrong becasue I have Sups letter in hand"

Now coming to Sups she has to run away if not for Ravi atleast for us isnt it

But the whole thing is how under NAkku's nose.
Will NAkku go back home or she will chase the vehicle - Also driver is also there as a witness na
All confusion and confusion
It might not be as simple as predicted by K-rocks I guess
Shreya onething is for sure there would not be any kiliing willing becasue Iam sure creatives changed it in last moment becasue of the boxing we have been kicking fromt he forum- So I guess things might work in favour of NAkku.
My prediction is it might be this way:
Sups might manage to run away 
Nakku will come back and Kala willc atch her int he front yard ad when she declares this she might want to go and tell all but Aai might overhear and stop Kala.
She might ask Nakku to step in as bride which might flare up Kala but cannot stop her Aai.
after the marriage when Datta will come to know it is NAkku then Kala will also show the letter and instigate against NAkku saying she knew Aai would do thsi and she did all this for greed and so on.
She might even say she is not suitable for her bro beac ofher ugly face etc.
Aai will also be shocked that Nakku only helped her.
So the story of the bride will start with hatred from all.
Even Baji might feel that Nakku loved him and she tried to get Datta with dhokha.
BUT it will be our Datta who will trun all the tables and own her as his wife.
Guys there would be alot of drama isnt it..
So things willnot finish so fast.
If for a marriage of 4 days if it tokk 2 months then TRP increasing drama will take much more time na.
What say.. 

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@shreya...........i think ur predictions might prove true..........dutta may himself ask naku to marry him as he will think naku is the cause of problems............................neways naku herself marrying dutta and dutta thinking sups as his wife might be possible........this track sounds more interesting...........it will hav lots more twists before dutta realises actually naku is his wife.......

@sarala.............ur predictions also seems nice.............aai asking naku to step in as bride........then kala instigating dutta against naku after marr is quite probable...........dutta, a perfect gentleman as he is will accept naku as his wife infront of the society........though he may be cold towards her personally.........

neways i am too confused....................no idea whats going on in cv's mind...............lets wait n watch............ 
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have a different theory on this. I think there might be blast and Nakku will think that Supriya has died instead of running away. This will make her think that possibly the curse of the mad woman has become true. So there are three possibilities in this case:
(1) to step in as bride (as predicted)
(2) to tell the truth of accident to bhau, which will completely avert him from the thought of marriage in future.
(3)Inspite of blast, Nakku sees Supriya eloping with Mawali. (I think this might happen since she is already having doubt about Ravi's presence.)

Now about letter:
In case of possibility (1) - Kala might use the letter as evidence later when she is exposed by Nakku. 
In case of possibility (2) - When Dutta investigates the whole blast matter and finds the truth that the body found was not of Supriya but of some one else. Then he would want to know where is Supriya.
In case of possibility (3) - Nakku will herself tell the truth the Supriya ran away and then to frame Nakku, Kala might use the letter.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am very sure that Aai and Dutta will realize Sups eloped rather than died. If she dies then there is no question of badnami for dutta. Plus his fiancee's death will only be a temporary setback for dutta. he wont be turned off marriage forever as kala wants. Unless kala proves after the marriage that while eloping supriya died too. but apart from that kala's kill two birds with one stone plan is confusing.
swati2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am very sure that Aai and Dutta will realize Sups eloped rather than died. If she dies then there is no question of badnami for dutta. Plus his fiancee's death will only be a temporary setback for dutta. he wont be turned off marriage forever as kala wants. Unless kala proves after the marriage that while eloping supriya died too. but apart from that kala's kill two birds with one stone plan is confusing.

i am also confused about kala's plan.........making dutta believe sups died isn'i it odd.......mawali n sups are so dumb......they could be seen again........then dutta would want to go deep into the matter.......and kala's motive may reveal on dutta..........kala thinks herself so smart and becomes so overconfident that her plan fails.........plz somebody tell kala that her plan dnt fail sometimes........actually they fail everytimes...........
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati2008

i am also confused about kala's plan.........making dutta believe sups died isn'i it odd.......mawali n sups are so dumb......they could be seen again........then dutta would want to go deep into the matter.......and kala's motive may reveal on dutta..........kala thinks herself so smart and becomes so overconfident that her plan fails.........plz somebody tell kala that her plan dnt fail sometimes........actually they fail everytimes...........

But I must say her character has been portrayed as a hard core vamp. Never have seen any vamp who just loves money and power without caring for her on child. When I saw her drama of throwing off Anay from balcony, I was like 😲 how could a mother do this to her own child 😡. Earlier I use to hate her but now I am simply disgusted by her presence.
swati2008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nelufar

But I must say her character has been portrayed as a hard core vamp. Never have seen any vamp who just loves money and power without caring for her on child. When I saw her drama of throwing off Anay from balcony, I was like 😲 how could a mother do this to her own child 😡. Earlier I use to hate her but now I am simply disgusted by her presence.

i dnt think kala loves money and power more than anay........she would hav never thrown anay from balcony.......she's only scaring kishore.........she also knows well if something wrong occurs......dutta will definately save anay........morever i think she's doing all this for anay only..........she feels if dutta will hav a child.......then his child will be heir to his property and anay would get nothing........actually she's worried for anay's future as she thinks kishore could not sustain them.............i feel so.........