Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

whats the probability of Maan helping Dev&Geet?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
okay honestly people ...

Do you really Believe Maans gonna give Dev&Geet a lift?
now is that a very hard question to ask?

Honestly i dont think so... the guy didnt even wanna help Geet when she was being chased ..

I bet the first thing he'll think is " Not her again..." i mean wasnt Geet like chewing gum when she first meet Maan...LOL

The only time Maan's gonna help them is :

1 - when one of them is about to die
or
2- if Dev's the person his looking forConfused

so what are the chances ?

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 23 April 2010 at 6:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats the probability of Maan helping Dev&Geet?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Right now, I really don't know.

But since it's confirmed that Geet is going to be abandoned, some scenes are prob going to happen where Geet and him meet again and they form a friendship. They will get to know each other more and eventually, they will trust each other to tell their problems. Geet will tell him about what Dev's family did to her and Maan will prob show her the photo and tell her about the person he is trying to find. They will help each other and in the process fall in love.

-OR-

After the friendship is formed, they will remain friends and Maan will try to help Geet reunite with Dev and bring out Dev's good side (if he has one).

-OR-

Their love will be one-sided (mostly Geet will fall for Maan), and one of them will end up hurt while the other is reunited with his/her love.

So far, these are the only possibilities I can think of.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
haha must say u cracked me up
when maan sees geet he will think..phuh atleast she got married so i don't need to help her anymore..

lolz wow didn't think about that..maybe he is the one who will give a lift to them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

when maan sees geet he will think..phuh atleast she got married so i don't need to help her anymore..

lolz wow didn't think about that..maybe he is the one who will give a lift to them

LOL...his may be like ... i'll leave this trouble to trouble for her husand now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Originally posted by LanaBurak

LOL...his may be like ... i'll leave this trouble to trouble for her husand now..
LOLLOL

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Right now, I really don't know.

But since it's confirmed that Geet is going to be abandoned, some scenes are prob going to happen where Geet and him meet again and they form a friendship. They will get to know each other more and eventually, they will trust each other to tell rtheir problems. Geet will tell him about what Dev's family did to her and Maan will prob show her the photo and tell her about the person he is trying to find. They will help each other and in the process fall in love.

-OR-

After the friendship is formed, they will remain friends and Maan will try to help Geet reunite with Dev and bring out Dev's good side (if he has one).

-OR-

Their love will be one-sided (mostly Geet will fall for Maan), and one of them will end up hurt while the other is reunited with his/her love.  bollywood style screams "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiii" but in the process would fall in love with each other :)

So far, these are the only possibilities I can think of.

all i know is that Gurmeet said ... maan would be there in Geets time of need...
i wonder if Maan may end up living with Geets family... and becomes her support and strength

Post Reply New Post

Go to top