Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

NewFF-Love Is Life- last part page 34 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 35

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
hey everyone!we're in the new cb forum.
wanted to let you thta i'm working on the next part. it may be the last

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NewFF-Love Is Life- last part page 34 (Page 34)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Part 19

It was mirnali's party today and off course no boys were allowed, but the boys still dressed up in hope that they will crash the party. Dev was looking dashing wearing blue jeans, a blue shirt and a black jacket. They were at, well dev's home, all the guys. The guests began arriving. All the girls, including radhika and mirnali, were getting ready. Radhika was wearing

http://movies.ndtv.com/images/PhotoGallery/bollywoodbeautiesblue/1.jpg

her hair was open. They went and helped marnali.

Downstairs, dev kept looking out for his girl.

"way them dey?" he asked impatiently

The guys laughed.

"dev, man you are getting married soon, you'll have her for life after," shahrukh said.

"bu..." his words stopped when he saw radhika coming down with the other girls. His gaze was stuck on her. She wore a smile as she came down with mirnali. They rewached the boys and the girls went by their guys. Radhika stayed by mirnali. She and dev had an eyelock. Feeling shy she looked away. He smiled.

"ok, boys now go<" kajol said. The boys were confused. Th girls realized thta the guys had no clue. They luaghed out.

"why allyeh laughing?" shahid asked.

"cause, honey, boys can't allowed at this function?" amrita said

"what"

"hmm, no boys, so bye," radhika said.

They began arguing. Dadima was passing and saw what was going on.

"oyi, what happened?"

"dadima, they're arguing with us. Can't boys see the program?" dev asked innocently, yet cutely.

"dev, no boys allowed. And the program is going to start, so you, meaning all boys, need to go," she said.

"bu.."

"no buts, now... move," radhiika began pushing him. all the girls did that too. Soon, all the boys were out. Dev was the leader of the boys and radhika was the leader of the girls. The door frame were separating them.

"rads, this ent fair," dev said sternly.

"sorry honey, but it is," she said closing the door.

"guess we need to go," ranbir said.

"oyi, i will see that program," dev said, and lefty. The rest of the boys followed.

The outside kitchen had a perfect view of everything that was going on.

All the guys were there.

"dev," shahrukh called," forgot something,"

"kya?"

Shahrukh handed him some drinks. They passed it around and all the boys had something.

"guys, shh, it starting," dev said.

The girls

Program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V56f0xZNqw

radhika was madhuri

the girl dressed as salman was dev's cousin.

Dev was salman.

End off program

Program finished

Radhika was running and bumped into dev. He quickly wrapped his hands around her waist and pinned her to the wall. Surprised, she tried to catch her breath.

"you were pretty brave to pull that off and WOW, you look amazing,"

She still was trying to register what just happened

"oyi, you hearing me?"

He got no reply.

"fine," he leaned in and kissed her cheek. The blood immediately rushed to her cheeks. Feeling shy, she looked down. Dev noticed and smiled cutely.

"radhika," he got no reply ,"rdahika," no reply again. He lifted her face.

"you don't know how happy i am when i see your blood rush to your face. Especially when i know i'm the cause," he said looking into her eyes. She felt shy again and looked down. She tried to move, but he didn't let her. He pinned her to the wall again.

"areee, where do you think you're going?"

"am.. i nedd..to go back,"

"what go back, you spent enough time with them, telling them how crazy i am,"

She gigled the way he said that. He smiled at her. She gathered the courage to look at him and saw his gaze fixed to hers.

"what?" she asked innocently.

"i really am lucky,"

"how?"

"i have you as my bride,"

She smiled at his comment.

"you alway know how to make me smile, don't you dev?"

"sweetheart, it's a gift,"

Both laughed. Their eyes meet each other adn immediately, began inching closer. With the moon and the stars as their only intruders, they began kiss and seconds later, released. Their foreheads rested on each other.

"i love you,"

"love you too,"

That night they spent theirlove in each other arms. Waiting for their engagement.

Until their engagement, they apent all their time together. And their love grew stronger.

Engagement day

Night

Guests arrived everyone did, except dev and the other guys.

Radhika had already come down and waiting for dev. The the girls were there.

Radhika was wearing this

http://imgs.tootoo.com/2a/66/2a6696a69b02e473b2af767e0d63f602.jpg

"guys, where in the world, is this madcrack, he's so late and so dead," radhika said impaitently. The girls laughed.

"radhika, we'll be back," amrita said pulling deepika. In a few minutes the lights went off. Then music began playing.

"what the heck?" radhika asked. Then she saw, amrita and deepika dancing and smiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZ1kZUx07Y

radhika was sushmita sen.

The song finished and radhika looked at dev angrily. She moved away from his angrily and he smiled and sang this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whlnFOGTycA

those four lines

jaane dil me.n kab se hai tuu

jab se mai.n huu.n tab se hai tuu

mujhko mere rab kii qasam

yaara rab se pahale hai tuu...

"awww," all the females said. He was smiling and radhika too. She went and stood by vishali.

"maaji, can i tell you something about your son?" she asked innocently.

Dev's eyes widnend. Vishali said smiling," go ahead dear,"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Ttv7H5ijI

"but maaji, can i tell you something. It comcerns me and your daughter. Dev said standing by devki.

"go ahead beta,"

"but don't cry,"

She nodded

They sang sajan ji ghar aaye from kuch kuch

They were enagaged in that song.

Their engagement was very specail. It wasn't like any other. It was filled with dance, song...and love....the night went on and everyone enjoyed themslves.

The weeks passed by. Their marriage was one day away and their love grew more.

One day till wedding

Radhika was crossing the street to go home and unfortunately, a purposely speeding truck knocked her down. Sencing something wrong, dev went to the front of his home. he looked around and saw nothing wrong. As he turned his head, he saw radhika lying in a pool of blood. (screen freezes)

Hospital

"i'm sorry, but..she's no more," the doctor told the family. All in tears except for dev. Shock overcame him. words, feelings, everything froze. The only thing repeated in his head, was what the doctor just said. He wasn't giving up that easily. He needed to see it to believe it. His fee moved automatically, towards the room. They allowed him. his eye scanned the room and there, there he saw his beloved radhika, lying peacefully in sleep. Tears filled his eyes, and began rolling down his cheeks. He went next to her.

dev knelt by her side crying. he held her hand. everyone was watching from outside. they oo were crying. she looked like she was sleeping.

"radhika open your eyes. you can't leave me. tomorrow's our wedding day and you will be my bride. you are and will always be my only bride...." he began crying again. he came closer to her and placed a small kiss on her lips. after, he rest his forehead on her's and began crying again. the camera zoomed into her closed eyes. in balck and white pictures, we see, radhika and dev on the swing smiling, radev feeding each other ice-cream. radev hugging, the pendent he bought her and thier first kiss. the camera zooms out and her heart begins to beat again.a gasph for breath escpes her mouth. dev looked at her with hope in his eyes and the machine monitoring her heart begins to work again. dev immediately went to get the doctor.

The doctors began operating again and after hours came out

"mr. dev, your prayers really worked," the doctor said ,"it's a mircle, she alive,"

"thank you, can i go and see her?"

"yes,"

He entered and saw his radhika with her eyes closed. He went next to her and held her hand. She felt the movement and opened her eyes. Slowly, she looked around and saw dev with a loving look next to her.

She looked at him aking what.

"promise you'll never leave me or even try to leave me,"

"i promise,"

"radhika you frightened me,"

"i'm sorry,"

"it's okay. But remember, you're mine...forever,"

"dev,... i guess, love is really life," she said smiling

"yeah,"

"i love you radhika,"

"love you to madcrack,"

He pressed a kiss on her lips and then looked at her. They had an eye lock full of love...(screen freezes)

Hey everyone first of all Thank You

This ff has come to an end, and the only way i was able to complete it was because of your support. You all are and will always be the best. Your support has meant and still means sooooo much to me and this ff. you all gave me the support and determination to write  and somplete this ffan fiction. So to all the commenters and silent readers, thnaks you for everything.

Now that this ff has come to an end i might start the other ff. okay, actually there're two. On is called the legacy og love and the other is called things will never change. If you all want, i will post one and then the other.

So once again thanks for all the support from everyone

Edited by sugarandspice - 03 March 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchibabblykscjkmichNabesaneteche_csonia122PutijaChalhovv3gradev09palak13suwinDevika.nycsweetie..Akaisha..

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! it ended... already..........., you rushed so fast. The highlight was the black and white memory of their togetherness, loved and was esily  visualise it. so thank you... but who did that? I will pacify  it with an odd occurance... 

ok now, two new ones coming up  good luck...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
okay, iw as going to leave you all in suspense but i'll tell you

when they were in collage, university, a girl liked dev and she was jealous of radhika. when she got to know that rads was marrying dev, she wanted revenge and it was her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122palak13Devika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarandspice

okay, iw as going to leave you all in suspense but i'll tell you

when they were in collage, university, a girl liked dev and she was jealous of radhika. when she got to know that rads was marrying dev, she wanted revenge and it was her
 then she definitely need  to get the punishment too......Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarandspicesonia122palak13

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
what a wonderful ff this was...thx Big smile

sugarandspice

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
S&S nice completion of the FFBig smile

sugarandspice

palak13

Goldie

palak13

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
really wonderful 2 gd and a long part loved the teasing between everyone and all the rade moments will wait for ur new ff thanks for the pm

sugarandspice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top