Chat Clubs

The Reading Group- Invites ONLY 5 lPG 116l (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Not gonna watch the trailor.  Dunno the language.  Even if it is not their type of movie, you're still blackmailing them to take them with you.  WinkLOL  Don't blame you.  I do the same.  EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Nothing of my interest is on theatre though.  Not till November.  Big smileBig smile  Maybe I'll see Iron Man 2 in May.  Other than that, I don't even know what's releasing.  EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Reading Group- Invites ONLY 5 lPG 116l (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
They are my roomies, they have to come....*ouch*
I don't give too many options to ppl *winks*

Hmm even I don't know whats in theatres.
I just stumbled upon this one and fell in love *toothy smiles*

I am not watching HP, I love the books alot to spoil the fun by watching the movies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior-Aladin-pinkisluv91

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Oh, I haven't missed a single movie.  LOL  Don't plan to either.  TongueLOLLOL

They are making 2 parts of the last one, though, so am hopeful that they won't miss out on too many details.  Don't like to watch too many serious movies, and not much to interest me.  Shrek is coming too, I think sometime.  I might catch that one too.  Embarrassed 

What else.  I don't think there's anything else.  Hmmm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aladin-

Oh, I haven't missed a single movie.  LOL  Don't plan to either.  TongueLOLLOL

They are making 2 parts of the last one, though, so am hopeful that they won't miss out on too many details.  Don't like to watch too many serious movies, and not much to interest me.  Shrek is coming too, I think sometime.  I might catch that one too.  Embarrassed 

What else.  I don't think there's anything else.  Hmmm.
I watch everything that calls itself 'movie' *winks* I saw part 1-3 of HP, but I hadn't read the books by then..after reading the books...I fell in love with them and skipped the remaining parts. But its the opposite with LOTR...I love the movies and I haven't read the trilogy yet *ouch*

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
LOL, you should read it just the once.  It is a tedious read, but it is quite rich in detail.  Even I prefer the movies.  Though, I would recommend it to be read, at least once.  Big smile   When you are up to it, though.  I watched the movie first, Fellowship of the Ring.  Then I borrowed the books from the library.  Big smile    Haven't bought the copy though.  I do own the DVDS (extended versions as well).  LOLLOL

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged

LOL, you should read it just the once.  It is a tedious read, but it is quite rich in detail.  Even I prefer the movies.  Though, I would recommend it to be read, at least once.  Big smile   When you are up to it, though.  I watched the movie first, Fellowship of the Ring.  Then I borrowed the books from the library.  Big smile    Haven't bought the copy though.  I do own the DVDS (extended versions as well).  LOLLOL

I own the DVDs too...*winks*

I was in hostel and we were watching the movies over a weekend. Fellowship of the ring went on and on...and finally when it got over, I asked them "Are we done with all the 3 parts???" everyone laughed, they said "this is just one part and we have 2 more to go"...

I watched all the parts back-to-back and since I want to read the book...but I just resist the temptation with the fear of not being satisfied with them the way I was with the movies *ouch*

Al, I fear 'being disappointed'...Thats one flaw I want to come over in my life *ouch*
I don't do anything, if I feel I might be disappointed at the outcome *smiles*

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
My bookmark is a steel strip engraved with the list "50 books to read before u die"
LOTR Trilogy is the first one on the list...everytime I look at it, i feel that I shld try to read it atleast once. I have already read a bunch of them, planning to finish the remaining list too *winks again*

RainbowWarrior

IF-Dazzler

RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Hmmm, how about The Readers (inspired from the book, The Reader, it's on the list, isn't it). LOLLOL Ah, I'll wait for RW ji's suggestion. But yes, you can count this one from my side. EmbarrassedBig smile

Ah, but that's almost as obvious as our original name na? Mohit said 'innovative' so I think we can really go beyond the usual here LOL LOL

But still a suggestion is a suggestion (and I do like it Smile) so here's the list...

a) The Readers (courtesy Aladin)
b) Book bugs (an ode to fellow forum friend Bugger)
c) ImmunoBook (an ode to Mohit! LOL LOL LOL)
d) Book Breathers
e) Reading for life
f) Living a story Smile
g) It's not on paper.. it's alive!!
h) A to R-e-a-d-i-n and g
i) What's that you're reading?
j) That books up-side-down
k) Book? Open, read, sleep
l) The Reading Group Version 2.0 LOL
m) The Anonymous Group LOL
n) I could spend my life, in this book forever!
o) Aww, shucks! Not another book!!
p) Yet another book!
q) Look! A book!! Let's read!!! Big smile
r) Hey, hey, hey... it's reading time Smile
s) The Chat Club (sometimes we read books)
t) Kyunki hum internet par singing aur dancing nahi kar sakte
u) Chalo, chalo, book paro
v) "We love books" forum, either single in RL or married Wink LOL (joking!!!)
w) Making Reading titles and siggies, since 4 CC's... oh yeah, we also read some books... sometimes Big smile
x) Only one serious reader per book (it's a rule ok Tongue)
y) Reader Indians (IPL inspired LOL)
z) RainbowWarrior (yeah, why not just name it after me? LOLLOL)

That was fun Star

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 24 April 2010 at 8:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-immunoblotaxeionBuggerpinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top