Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

The Reading Group- Invites ONLY 5 lPG 116l (Page 150)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 Not sure abt u, but I'll get banned for sure....I am not coming there till this one is over and I don't have a new place to go to Ouch

Nope no one will get bannedLOL This one will be over in 5 minsWink
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 Not sure abt u, but I'll get banned for sure....I am not coming there till this one is over and I don't have a new place to go to Ouch

Nope no one will get bannedLOL This one will be over in 5 minsWink
Nope I'm leaving to collect the book and post it...I won't be back for a couple of hrs (going out to the mall) ... So not unless the others help u, this thread might till i return LOL
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Nope I'm leaving to collect the book and post it...I won't be back for a couple of hrs (going out to the mall) ... So not unless the others help u, this thread might till i return LOL


Nope 150 is the last page, it needs to be closed nowTongueLOL You can goWink

And I don't need others, I will talk to myselfLOL jk. I wouldn't Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Nope I'm leaving to collect the book and post it...I won't be back for a couple of hrs (going out to the mall) ... So not unless the others help u, this thread might till i return LOL

Nope 150 is the last page, it needs to be closed nowTongueLOL You can goWink
And I don't need others, I will talk to myselfLOL jk. I wouldn't Ouch


Ok I'll go now and look after the book...

I have to post it before Mo comes back and says

"Aloha People!!!
I see alot of chirping here.
Ekta ji, I was wondering if you have already uploaded the book or not.
The new CC is here and everyone is eagerly waiting to start reading. " Ouch


I am telling ya pinks, I am telling ya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Ok I'll go now and look after the book...

I have to post it before Mo comes back and says

"Aloha People!!!
I see alot of chirping here.
Ekta ji, I was wondering if you have already uploaded the book or not.
The new CC is here and everyone is eagerly waiting to start reading. " Ouch


I am telling ya pinks, I am telling ya LOL

ROFL That's exactly what he would say.

LOLClap I will laugh if he comes and copies the same thing and posts itLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Ok I'll go now and look after the book...

I have to post it before Mo comes back and says

"Aloha People!!!
I see alot of chirping here.
Ekta ji, I was wondering if you have already uploaded the book or not.
The new CC is here and everyone is eagerly waiting to start reading. " Ouch


I am telling ya pinks, I am telling ya LOL

ROFL That's exactly what he would say.
LOLClap I will laugh if he comes and copies the same thing and posts itLOLLOL

I will vanish from the CC, if he does that LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 I will vanish from the CC, if he does that LOLLOL

You're giving him a nice planWink if he wants you to vanish it's simple. Copy-pasteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 I will vanish from the CC, if he does that LOLLOL

You're giving him a nice planWink if he wants you to vanish it's simple. Copy-pasteLOL
hehe.. .I know right Wink Acha chalo...end of this CC. This was the last post, one more post and we'll be on page 151...So don't post here.

It was fun spamming with all, and Mo, Thanks alot for letting all of us do that. Following the tradition of all the TRG CCs, this CC also had an award for the "Best Spammer" and it goes to Pinks unanimously LOLLOLLOL (No voting)

Ok guys see u all in the new CC

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1396129 

P.S. Pinks, I'll upload ur siggy in a minute LOL


Edited by axeion - 16 May 2010 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 4 |p146|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1200   Views: 27078

immunoblot 1200 27078 25 June 2010 at 7:58pm by immunoblot
Asian Fanatic Group 2 - They Kiss Again DONT POST

Author: ilive2laugh   Replies: 3   Views: 4623

ilive2laugh 3 4623 04 June 2010 at 7:16pm by ilive2laugh
The Reading Group- Invites ONLY 3 l Pg 5,145l

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1204   Views: 26728

pinkisluv91 1204 26728 26 April 2010 at 10:57am by -Aladin-
The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 2 |p.75, 144|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1194   Views: 26206

immunoblot 1194 26206 25 March 2010 at 10:44am by immunoblot
The Reading Group-Invites ONLY- 1 |p146|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1194   Views: 25831

immunoblot 1194 25831 22 March 2010 at 12:49pm by pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index