Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

but that way there was deepika bashing as well,ppl mentioned her gaining mileage due to ranbir 1st πŸ˜†
whatever,both are good People who can do well without each other quite easily..!
Edited by -anisha- - 14 years ago
-Aladin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -anisha-

but that way there was deepika bashing as well,ppl mentioned her gaining mileage due to ranbir 1st πŸ˜†
whatever,both are good answers who can do well without each other quite easily..!

Someone only mentioned it "ONCE", and it is a fact that her relationship with Ranbir did bring her a lot of popularity (and it is still on-topic; read the heading). 

But then continuous posts bashing Ranbir to the extent of saying his prime popularity was because of Deepika, is laughable, won't you agree?  That though, is off topic.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Deepika had a blockbuster hit with SRK, and then she was continuously in the news for her relationship.  It helped she was also a popular model.  Lucky she had good offers with some of the most famous leading men (SRK, Aki, Saif).  Connections in the industry are important.  Good on her!  (Now, that is on-topic again).  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

Lastly, have to agree with xetaxeta ji that she can't say her lines or act for peanuts!  πŸ˜›
Edited by -Aladin- - 14 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Busy now...will continue with this  later..
i might write about ranbir and deepika in my exam if i continue with thisπŸ˜†
-Aladin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -anisha-

Busy now...will continue with this  later..
i might write about ranbir and deepika in my exam if i continue with thisπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Well, well.  Do continue but stay on topic, will ya?  πŸ˜›

Good luck on your exams.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Lucky or not - Deepu can't act to save her life. I guess everyone seems to be agreeing with this, even her fans. πŸ˜†
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think ranbir is where he is because of deepika and i dont think deepika is there she is because of Ranbir...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All my favorite actress and actors had lots of improvement from their first movie to now. Kareena used to overact in movies but now she became natural actress. Priyanka wasn't a good actress but she became one of the best actress we have now.
I was watching karisma's old performance in the 90's, it's a big difference from the karisma we see today. Change is good. Improvement is part of life. 

Deepika too will improve with time. I think she's very talented but we'll get to see her shine only if she learns to relax. She's a great dancer, graceful lady. She's 2 and half years old in the industry but already signed up for different genres with different kind of directors. From doing an action movie to romantic movie To 1930's old fashion movie. She has all kinds of movies coming up. We'll get to see more of her in the future
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she definitely got break cuz of srk, farah & OSO...so yeah i guess u can credit them but she improved a lott as an actress until now
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 14 years ago
-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well deepika is was a popular super model and popular badminton player...and when she debut her film most of the people already knows her....sooo i dont thing she got all the popularrity because of OSO...maybe a bit of her popularity comes from OSO.....

and she has work really hard for her own...
Anuskha also did a film with SRK and it was a hit ....and she is not that popular as deepika now..
I actually think deepika can act quite good for a newcomer, also ranvir has nothing to do with deepika popularity at the end of the day movie has to work for people to stick in bollywood- no flop stars can stay for long whoever is backing them, star kids are the biggest example of this.

Like Terenaina said alot of actors improve alot over time deepika is alot better than some were at the start of their career.