Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

The fake marriage and fake pandit might show that its all the case of property...they have already gathered all the jewelry and now Darji (Jhimk, I agree, he is the No1 Dhakkan) has given them the property too......the signature on blank paper would give them the authority to take transfer this property on their names or any thing on their names....and then they can abandon geet on the airport....

I think that snap in Maan's hand belongs to Dev, after all he didnt see Dev's face.....He might be there to stop Dev in his tracks as he might know somethign about Dev's background....

Phew...This story is becomign more and more interesting and keeping me glued to the tv!!! I just hope this continues throughout!!!

-DD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muneba thumbnail
I agree With u.. Thank God It was a Fake Marriage :)... Cant wait for Mondays Episode!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, I am happy this is a fake marriage. So this mean Geet is not legally married amd I do believe Dev is not that innocent as he seems to be. Right now, they are trying very hard to play a trick with us by showing Nayantara and Kamya are the baddies but the mastermind behind all of this will be none other than Dev later on.

The person Maan tries to find has be Dev and I guess someome close to Maan was one of Devs victims, thats why he is searching after him with to take revenge. No wonder he has this angry look, determinded about something etc.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i know...how many of you jumped with joy when u found out the marriage was fake :D
i did :)
i'am so happy ... meaning there's no stopping Maan.
Honestly how stupid can Darji be ... i cant wait to see his look once he finds out the truth
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes the story is defo geeting interesting ,...the photo tat mann has to b something to do with dev and now im pretty sure dev will turn out to b  the master mind behind all the plan ......poor geet :(

Muneba thumbnail
@ _SuMmEr_LoVe_    I also jumped With JOY :D I was So Happy!!! But I know for sure No one is going to find out that it was a fake wedding like maybe by the end of the year!! uff !!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Muneba

I agree With u.. Thank God It was a Fake Marriage :)... Cant wait for Mondays Episode!!!

yes, i too am glad as that gives geet a chance to do a real first marriage with Maan, whenever that happens.... 😉
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yup, I am happy this is a fake marriage. So this mean Geet is not legally married amd I do believe Dev is not that innocent as he seems to be. Right now, they are trying very hard to play a trick with us by showing Nayantara and Kamya are the baddies but the mastermind behind all of this will be none other than Dev later on.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The person Maan tries to find has be Dev and I guess someome close to Maan was one of Devs victims, thats why he is searching after him with to take revenge. No wonder he has this angry look, determinded about something etc.</font>

I too think that Dev is the master mind......He might have some other gal in his life....Anyways, he is a very good actor, after all, he can make us feel the love and yet play his drama!!!

and BTW, Maan has some history with some gal who might have betrayed him...he is always angry when it comes to a gal!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

i know...how many of you jumped with joy when u found out the marriage was fake :D

i did :)

i'am so happy ... meaning there's no stopping Maan.

Honestly how stupid can Darji be ... i cant wait to see his look once he finds out the truth

i too wonder how will Darji and Brij react? I always imagine, Brij taking the 1st flight to Canada and eaching their house and gate crashing some celebrations.... 😉
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsugar

Yes the story is defo geeting interesting ,...the photo tat mann has to b something to do with dev and now im pretty sure dev will turn out to b the master mind behind all the plan ......poor geet :(

yes....I wish he had seen Dev....When the younger sister says that the proceedings has started and now there is noone to stop it, Maan starts taking the temple stairs....so, I was hoping atleast by last fera, maan will check these ppl out....

also, Maan will be the one in future to remember that the purohit who did the wedding was the guy side purohit so he would find out that the marriage is fake...