Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Guys,

The fake marriage and fake pandit might show that its all the case of property...they have already gathered all the jewelry and now Darji (Jhimk, I agree, he is the No1 Dhakkan) has given them the property too......the signature on blank paper would give them the authority to take transfer this property on their names or any thing on their names....and then they can abandon geet on the airport....

I think that snap in Maan's hand belongs to Dev, after all he didnt see Dev's face.....He might be there to stop Dev in his tracks as he might know somethign about Dev's background....

Phew...This story is becomign more and more interesting and keeping me glued to the tv!!! I just hope this continues throughout!!!

-DD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28rusha4003Sofna-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fake Marriage" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I agree With u.. Thank God It was a Fake Marriage :)... Cant wait for Mondays Episode!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Yup, I am happy this is a fake marriage. So this mean Geet is not legally married amd I do believe Dev is not that innocent as he seems to be. Right now, they are trying very hard to play a trick with us by showing Nayantara and Kamya are the baddies but the mastermind behind all of this will be none other than Dev later on.

The person Maan tries to find has be Dev and I guess someome close to Maan was one of Devs victims, thats why he is searching after him with to take revenge. No wonder he has this angry look, determinded about something etc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar_SuMmEr_LoVe_SofnaDancingdoll

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i know...how many of you jumped with joy when u found out the marriage was fake :D
i did :)
i'am so happy ... meaning there's no stopping Maan.
Honestly how stupid can Darji be ... i cant wait to see his look once he finds out the truth

rusha4003

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Yes the story is defo geeting interesting ,...the photo tat mann has to b something to do with dev and now im pretty sure dev will turn out to b  the master mind behind all the plan ......poor geet :(

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
@ _SuMmEr_LoVe_    I also jumped With JOY :D I was So Happy!!! But I know for sure No one is going to find out that it was a fake wedding like maybe by the end of the year!! uff !!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneba

I agree With u.. Thank God It was a Fake Marriage :)... Cant wait for Mondays Episode!!!

yes, i too am glad as that gives geet a chance to do a real first marriage with Maan, whenever that happens.... Wink

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yup, I am happy this is a fake marriage. So this mean Geet is not legally married amd I do believe Dev is not that innocent as he seems to be. Right now, they are trying very hard to play a trick with us by showing Nayantara and Kamya are the baddies but the mastermind behind all of this will be none other than Dev later on.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The person Maan tries to find has be Dev and I guess someome close to Maan was one of Devs victims, thats why he is searching after him with to take revenge. No wonder he has this angry look, determinded about something etc.</font>

I too think that Dev is the master mind......He might have some other gal in his life....Anyways, he is a very good actor, after all, he can make us feel the love and yet play his drama!!!

and BTW, Maan has some history with some gal who might have betrayed him...he is always angry when it comes to a gal!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.