Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
today...Nandu...or Ghandini...has pissed me off like she never has...she suggests that the Tanman relationship has advanced so much that she NEEDS to marry him...as if Suman slept with Tanu...Shocked...what can i say...ghandi aurat ki ghandi sooch...tauba...saab ke samne she talks like this...chi...Devind is standing there...so is Kartik (he jumps to Suman's defense Clap) but chi chi...i only agreed with one thing she said.. ."kare koi aur bhare koi aur"...well said...StarStarStar besharmi kari hai toh iss Kanchu ne...aur bhar rahi hai...Suman AngryAngry

but then to top it all off...Kanchu slaps Suman and says that she must have done somethign ghalat and now kanchu has to suffer ShockedShockedShocked is she really talking about doing ghalat kaam...when she herself cant "keep legs crossed" Censored

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 23 April 2010 at 10:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeemoley06yllscinsoni-zeeRoark--Anna--.SilentPrincessammoosshaliaarcha-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghandi Aurat ki Ghandi Sooch" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
OMG Jaz.. ithna gussa.. did you realie what you just postedShocked .. calm down dear calm down..

well from monday onwards imagune shows are going a new way.. so let s hope its proven Suman is innocent and she was forced to get married to Tanu and the reason behind is KanchanAngry

Edited by ammoos - 23 April 2010 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeemoley06jnawazyllscin.SilentPrincess

moley06

moley06

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
what rong with the post?? hmmmConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
jaz this is all due to sumans fault. She should have told kartik earlier . Her mahanata has brought her to this much trouble. However I liked tanu today. he is even bolder than kartik. Suman should have told tanmay earlier when he had got his voice back. Suman should stop covering the mistakes of others. This leads them only to make mistakes more and more. Also the soution for a problem is not hiding it but discussing with the trusted ones only then the problem can be solved otherwise it will lead to only more problems. Nandu was really behaving like a lunatic today. Todays episode was interesting as compared to the other episodes. I hope karman get united as fast as possible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeejnawazyllscin.SilentPrincessaarcha

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ Ammu: maine aaise kya post kar diya? seems fine...just telling it like it is...Confused...but sorry if something offended you

@ moley: ya...im thinking the same thing LOL

@ pkcmfan: i agree...Suman needs to stop hiding others mistakes...she is letting people use her like a rag that is why she is where she is...she should have told Kartik and Kanchu the whole deal with BD and her sharts...and the karz thing...im sure they would have figured something out...if not...then at least theyd understand and support her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuch

JAZ
but too late for that...the truth just needs to come out already

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yllscinRoark.SilentPrincessaarcha

sonal75

sonal75

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
DId Suman tell Tanmay everything?

jnawaz

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonal75

DId Suman tell Tanmay everything?

@pkcmfan I thk so otherwise he wouldnt have come to TM to take kanchan back.

Edited by pkcmfan - 23 April 2010 at 11:13am

jnawaz

sonal75

sonal75

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NIce and hoepfully this will now turn to a positive direction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazyllscin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.