The magical , the beautiful, the raw SR

Posted: 13 years ago
If in one word I have to describe Sr scene today then it was beautifull!!
But has one word ever been enough to describe Sr??!!
For me the SR scene today was complete.It had everything that defines SR!!

1) Rawness- the way sid held ridz. The way she turned. It was rawness at it's best!!! 😎

2) pain- yess SR are deeply tied with pain. Wherever they go pain follows . It cruelly followed them today too . And thus it added the bittersweet element to the scene. The hurt, the pain was just too visible in ridz eyes.And the shocked and sad look on sid's face after ridz goes !!!Kudos to KW-JW for so beautifully potraying them!

3) longingness-the longingness in SR eyes ,the regret, the wish to run into sid's Arm in ridz eyes and the music that followed!!Beautiful 😳

4) Simplicity and love- can any SR scene be complete without it!! SR 's simplicity is what attracted us towards them and the blossoming love is making us insanely madly inlove with them!!
5) Mocking- SR can't live without mocking and fighting with each. It's their only entertainment😆

Once again kudos to JeRan for making this scene so heartachinly beautiful!!!

So, ppl what do you think about it??
Do tell!!
P
Ps: this post is in no way meant to bash or hurt . So refrain from bashing
Can I say that is why I love them sooo much!!! they was no hawa blowing, no filmy tunes trying to enforce any message or feeling. It's so simple, just Sid and Rid.

I love their simplicity. I love how subtle they are. It's beautiful. Love the way Rids turned to look at the end. 😭

me too!!! best thing abt. today's epi!!! that one SR scene!!! very simple and real!!!! that is why I am crazy abt. SIDMA/JERAN!!😃
Can't agree with you both more.

What I cannot help wonder is why would the cv's create such a beautiful relationship only to widen their distances further. How long more do we have to wait for them to have one meaningful conversations...
I'm beginning to give up! Perhaps such soul-stirring relationships are never meant to be!
god the way sid pulled ridz to stop her from running it was so magnetically real...tht ws raw passion in both their eyes for each other..both jut need one ishara from the other n they will fall into each other' arms..the pathos n the grimness of the situation adds to the beautiful relation sidma share..der silent attraction, unspoken words, shared looks just so point out to the fcat tht they are now one only separated by the harsh realities of life...plzz um1 just give them one push //they will be unite for sure

lovely post:)
hi

superb post yaar

loved the SR scene today

it was simple yet so meaningful

loved the look at rids face when she turned back and looked Sid,

also the part when sid held rids back, awesome chemistry

They are just meant to be

Both JW and KW acted beautifully and convyed all emotions so well

norzar

ya dear ...post the pics too...and put the description....as i think someone has just captured the pic and post in JERAN Thread..!!

Parul...Yes one word ...Mindblowing Chemistry of SR!!
I completely agree with everything you said...for me SR stand for

Simplicity
Subtlety
Maturity
Intensity
Bonding
Pain
Companionship
Commitment

I lovedddd the way ridhhima turned back to look at sid - tht look said so many things...Mayb Poco, Neha or Lighteningbuzz would be able to explain it better...but tht look...said it all!!!

Agreed with you all! Sr has something different something unique btw them ,and it's surely not just love, cause it's wayyy more stronger than love. It's the bond that has held them together till now and will hold them together forever- the Unbreakable bond!!
wow......yes completely agree with tm:)) Very well said and each and every word and sentence is true! Their simplycity, outstanding acting, breathtaking chemistry, and unspoken bond have attracted me the most!! Love this couple so dearly. SR simply rock:))