Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

I agree with chhilt :) I do believe in magic. I believe that the world God created for us is magical in so many ways and there's still a lot of things that we still haven't discovered.

Who knows? Maybe humans will fly in the future.
Yeah i agree with you guys!Smile Its not sumthng tht we notice everydyay, whch we should! But its really interesting, It would be really good if magic, such as in Harry Potter existed, but it doesnt!

Edited by Mazzy101 - 26 April 2010 at 3:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotioncityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe in Magic? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wow Saks..that's really very beautiful.

Never knew that head can hold such amazing things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

magic to me would be the way things go about in this world......

about how two unknown people can meet and fall in love......about how we can hate a person....about how a beautiful piece of music can calm us down...or give us the drive to go ahead.....about  how we feel happy about something and sad abt something...how author's can just hold the pen and start writing such beautiful novels and stories on the go....how relationships form and break.....everything is magical to me....

Really beautiful words, you and Ashy ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion..RamKiJanaki..

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I'm a science student. But even then, I feel not everything can be explained by logic or science. There are things which go beyond the material world - the unknown, mysterious, soul, consciousness, religion, faith, worship, belief or whatever we call it - these things are magical. As for explanation of natural processes - we can call it science or magic, it's the one and the same thing:) But of course, I wish I could accio or avada.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflightsLeenasmgBeyond_the_Veil..RamKiJanaki..

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Interesting post
As some people have said, there are differnt kinds of magic, we can view nature and humanity as a type of magic
As for Harry-Potter magic, I wish it existed but I dont believe it does

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shellytt..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

I'm a science student. But even then, I feel not everything can be explained by logic or science. There are things which go beyond the material world - the unknown, mysterious, soul, consciousness, religion, faith, worship, belief or whatever we call it - these things are magical. As for explanation of natural processes - we can call it science or magic, it's the one and the same thing:) But of course, I wish I could accio or avada.Cry

Very well said.Clap One doesn't have to disbelieve in God to believe in Science, nor disbelieve in science to believe in God. For me, both are the same because I believe God gave us science in order to give us a chance to use our brain for  the betterment of humanity.

Agree, I do believe the unknown out there is magic, or whatever we want to call it. The human mind cannot explain everything so the unknown consciousness out there very well can be called magic.

As for the HP magic....there's no proof that it doesn't exist so who knows?Wink Lol, it prob doesn't, but doesn't hurt in believing does it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shellyttElusiveDevotioncityoflightsBeyond_the_Veil

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Very beautifully said everyone! :D

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

As for the HP magic....there's no proof that it doesn't exist so who knows?Wink Lol, it prob doesn't, but doesn't hurt in believing does it?

Oh man! I SO wanna believe that. Imagine waking up one day and getting a letter of admission from Hogwarts, that would make my life!LOLDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top