Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I know that this may be a ridiculous question, seeing as I'm on the most magical forum, but Do you believe in Magic?

I'm not talking about the illusions that magicians perform, but do you believe that you can magically and legitimately make something disappear or levitate, or come to you?

I know that I would want the magical abilities that exist in Harry Potter but I'm not too sure if  I believe that true magic really exists in our real world!

What about you all.. Any thoughts?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_Mrs.MuffinSobti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe in Magic?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Well... I don't believe in the sort of magic you described above... but magic truly does exist in this world... only we don't see it sometimes... it exists in the way a caterpillar turns into a butterfly... a wriggling black tadpole turns into a frog... Nature is full of magic... but we're too engrossed in our daily lives to notice it much.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jiya_missindia26Mrs.MuffinSobti-Sakina-gujunpyo..RamKiJanaki..

!ishuprachi!

!ishuprachi!

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Well... I don't believe in the sort of magic you described above... but magic truly does exist in this world... only we don't see it sometimes... it exists in the way a caterpillar turns into a butterfly... a wriggling black tadpole turns into a frog... Nature is full of magic... but we're too engrossed in our daily lives to notice it much.

well said in mmy opinion i think magic is nothing but luck

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IF-Veteran Member

Mrs.MuffinSobti

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I agree with chhilt :) I do believe in magic. I believe that the world God created for us is magical in so many ways and there's still a lot of things that we still haven't discovered.

Who knows? Maybe humans will fly in the future.

chhilt..RamKiJanaki..

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Agree with Chillt- magic does exist but the truest form hasn't been discovered. As for the magic in Harry Potter- i wish it did exist but i doubt it- and you never know!!!

chhilt..RamKiJanaki..

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Not at all. I'm non-religious and I have complete conviction in science/evolution.

_Ashy_Beyond_the_Veil

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Good topic girl!......Well..I don't really believe in magic but I do believe in miracles and miracle makers. You know, sometimes when you have these really tough times when friends fail and all the hopes become fragile...and suddenly...things take a better turn...its not a regular happening though. That's when you start believing in something extra ordinary. I don't know whether this is magic or normal...but there is a Supreme Power ruling all over us....beyond the seven fold skies....and we worship that power in different forms...in the name of religion.
I guess that's what mysterious and makes everything so very different. Life is all about believing right? So if we do believe in magic and miracles, then life will be full of hopes and dreams......but I like my life mysterious.

~Ashy

P.S: I know I've been a bit philosophical. 

Edited by Miley_hp - 25 April 2010 at 2:09am

-Sakina-..RamKiJanaki..

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
magic to me would be the way things go about in this world......

about how two unknown people can meet and fall in love......about how we can hate a person....about how a beautiful piece of music can calm us down...or give us the drive to go ahead.....about  how we feel happy about something and sad abt something...how author's can just hold the pen and start writing such beautiful novels and stories on the go....how relationships form and break.....everything is magical to me....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion_Ashy_..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top