Shadi w/o Maa & Mann Knows Dev

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SabkaDost

IF-Dazzler

SabkaDost

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Not sure if someone has already predicted these, but how about:
  1. The shadi is going on even though Maa wishes to stop it.  And if she does, she is probably not at the wedding.  Strange?
  2. The only way the Shadi can be stopped if Mann knows Dev from somewhere and would say STOP yeh shadi nahi ho sakti?  Fun to see how Brij reacts to all this.......LOLLOLLOLLOL
Any one agrees or disagrees?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shadi w/o Maa & Mann Knows Dev" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
haha i wish Maan could say that..yeh Shaddi Nahi Ho Sakti..in bollywood style..lolz

well i realy don't know what the concept is but oo exited

ratika89

IF-Rockerz

ratika89

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello dad ji...what r u doing here and WALLAH!! u talking about shows....tell me this is not in my dream that u r here..

SabkaDost

IF-Dazzler

SabkaDost

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratika89

Hello dad ji...what r u doing here and WALLAH!! u talking about shows....tell me this is not in my dream that u r here..
Hello Ratika,

I am trying to see if this show is interesting, so have seen some episodes.  See you later!

SabkaDost

IF-Dazzler

SabkaDost

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabkaDost

Not sure if someone has already predicted these, but how about:
  1. The shadi is going on even though Maa wishes to stop it.  And if she does, she is probably not at the wedding.  Strange?
  2. The only way the Shadi can be stopped if Mann knows Dev from somewhere and would say STOP yeh shadi nahi ho sakti?  Fun to see how Brij reacts to all this.......LOL
Any one agrees or disagrees?
Sorry all! 

both predictions were wrong!LOL
LOL

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I was really hoping the second prediction would be true!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top