Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja has such an amazingly sweet smile and for obvious reasons we don't get to see her smiling much. I loved the scene during the honeymoon when Krishna imagined giving the roses to Pratigya. Her smile when she saw the roses was soooo sweet! I know the situation is tense (actually the situation has always been tense for Pratigya) but I would love it if the CV's show some lighter moments involving Pratigya. Maybe she can be shown having a bit of a laugh with Kesar or when she does go home the CV's could show her having some fun with Rolli, Aarushi and Adarsh. I think it will be beautiful to watch Pratigya laughing and smiling and Krishna watching her in wonder!!!
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wo ghalat tym pr ghalat expressions deti hai in my opinion πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Pooja has such an amazingly sweet smile and for obvious reasons we don't get to see her smiling much. I loved the scene during the honeymoon when Krishna imagined giving the roses to Pratigya. Her smile when she saw the roses was soooo sweet! I know the situation is tense (actually the situation has always been tense for Pratigya) but I would love it if the CV's show some lighter moments involving Pratigya. Maybe she can be shown having a bit of a laugh with Kesar or when she does go home the CV's could show her having some fun with Rolli, Aarushi and Adarsh. I think it will be beautiful to watch Pratigya laughing and smiling and Krishna watching her in wonder!!!

It happened the first time he laid eyes on her during the "puppy love" encounter? Since then it's been Prats scowling in worry, no sign of smiles except in dream sequences with Krishna around.

Whoever said that a woman fighting for her and other women's rights can't have fun or even smile. A smile can win over people faster than a speech.  She better find something to smile about, maybe news of Kesar's baby in the Takur Niwas will be a start. She can smile at Ganti Dadi too, she is not going to say anything to hurt her feelings, she'd just go tun, tun, tun, tun, tun.  Good enough!

As far as going to her house to have fun with her siblings, forget it. First of all Komal and Amma are plotting to keep her away from there. Plus with Komal there, Adarsh is not going to smile, neither will Prats who is terrified her bhabhi will strike her.  For now the environment in the Suck-sena house is all gloomy, they are always looking for reasons to be miserable. All it takes is to make Komal feel welcome and they can all have some mazaa.............Komal will teach them how. These shanthi-loving folks are dull and boring. Shanti can include some fun too.

Wonder how many viewers FF their DVRs while watching the show when the Suck-Senas show up on screen except of course when Komal or Prats or Krishna are there. 
Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: humza1

Wo ghalat tym pr ghalat expressions deti hai in my opinion πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

yep  she was very cute when she was smiling at the white man...πŸ˜‰. i wish atleast the CV should some dream sequence of krishna in which pratigya was smiling and laughingπŸ˜ƒ
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
her expressions are a mystery to me...i guess she is taking one day at a time and learning to adjust in the jungle. i feel bad for her, her MIL isnt making her life easy is she?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -athena-

I guess the director wanted to show her pain through her eyes...but the limited acting skills of the actress aren't helping the matter much...Its better to give her some dialogs while she hones her acting...Pooja really needs to buckle up now as the present track is going to demand much more than what she has been putting in....hopefully she will live up to it...

Since her lead co-star is very good expressing emotions with his eyes, Prats needs to step up as the Pearl Grey suggested in her interview. When one person gives a strong performance the other needs to step up their game to make it to shine.
Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabz.

her expressions are a mystery to me...i guess she is taking one day at a time and learning to adjust in the jungle. i feel bad for her, her MIL isnt making her life easy is she?

I am very very astonished at the way the MIL's character has panned out. Before Pratigya and Krishna got married I actually felt like SS was going to be the problem and not Buniya. I remember one scene where Krishna in an irritable mood and had threatened that if his family did not agree to the marraige he was going to kidnap Pratigya. Buniya had walked into his room and admonished him saying things like...I don't believe you are my son, you should learn to respect your to be wife...blah blah blah!

Having said that...I don't mind that Buniya has turned out to be the villain!! Better her than SS. Imagine if SS was the one against Pratigya...that would be a thousand times more painful 🀒
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Since her lead co-star is very good expressing emotions with his eyes, Prats needs to step up as the Pearl Grey suggested in her interview. When one person gives a strong performance the other needs to step up their game to make it to shine.

excatly...she is not that bad in her acting but her opposite lead is very strong in his expressions(his eyes are enough for him to do wonders.no need of body movements).may be because of that her acting looks weak. in fact she has more experience that him...πŸ˜‰