Tap's HOT INTERVIEW in GUPSHUP TODAY - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hello Sister........very funny interview. Keep on writing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Misti sweetie!!!!!!!!!!! ThanxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šu keep track of my posts...soooo sweet  n yes i was soooo inspired by vish's interview by youπŸ˜ƒ  love u...........😊
Originally posted by colorsAddict

Wow Arunima, this is hilarious. waiting for part 2
😊

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!
 u know 1st episode  left chipkali reporter dehydrated n stressed...so after a rest she will b backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 49erFan

OMG too good! This has made me laugh like crazy! 🀣

I m glad i made u laugh.........thanx
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Misti sweetie!!!!!!!!!!! ThanxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šu keep track of my posts...soooo sweet  n yes i was soooo inspired by vish's interview by youπŸ˜ƒ  love u...........😊
Guess what.....that interview of Vish was based on an interview of Rakhi Sawant..............and the one of amma was based on a one given by Mayawati...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............as soon as I read those interviews I knew I had to get my hands on the key board.
Originally posted by misti73

Guess what.....that interview of Vish was based on an interview of Rakhi Sawant..............and the one of amma was based on a one given by Mayawati...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............as soon as I read those interviews I knew I had to get my hands on the key board.

But u r sooo brilliant...A lady CHETAN BHAGAT😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
sumone wants to read the next part kya?πŸ˜†..i will continue thenπŸ˜†
What an interviewπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I could stop laughing and prasing chipkali for the great work she has done- taking an interview of Taps

& what great questions she had for taps- especially about the expectations taps had from her suhaag raat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

great piece of work arunima
Thanx Sanw ji.....meri tapasya safal huiπŸ˜ƒ
lekin sirf likhane ki tapasya safal hai
not the tap water one
jokes apart- U wrote it very well
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

sumone wants to read the next part kya?πŸ˜†..i will continue thenπŸ˜†

Yep I do.....please do continue, I want to read about the hidden desires of Tapu dearπŸ˜‰