Jyoti
Jyoti

India-Forums

Amir Dalvi is Married

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Amir Dalvi who is playing Kabeer Pratap is actually Married since he was doing Saathi re
I got these article ABOUT HIM

Amir Dalvi, the main man of serial Saathii Re, is on cloud nine. Wife Alisha recently gave birth to a baby boy and the actor is now the proud papa of two. The couple have a daughter, Rashu.

"I couldn't have asked for more. Whether it will be a boy or a girl was never of any concern to us. All we wanted was to have a healthy child and god has fulfilled our wish," is what an exhilarated Aamir says.

The couple have named their newborn Abir, which means 'fragrance' in Arabic. "Actually, when I was looking for names for my daughter Rashu, I came across this name and it got etched in my mind.," Aamir explains.

With his son's arrival, Aamir is also filled with an increased sense of responsibility. "I don't want any of my kids to feel neglected. So Alisha and I have decided that while she takes care of the boy, I will look after Rashu till the time she is mentally mature. This way, she would never feel insecure."

As of now, Rashu is having a whale of a time being pampered by her maternal grandparents who have dropped by.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/aamir-dalvi-son-160707.html

Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 23 April 2010 at 4:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhidipojiiBlossom10passiflora.Vrish.niveditha

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Can you change the headline to say 'Aamir Dalvi is married'?  The above headline 'Kabeer is married' makes it look like the character is cheating on Jyoti - a pretty uncalled for canard.

Well, congratulations to him on his new pre-adult.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top