All Nautanki

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Guys,

That scene about Dev's mom telling Dev to reconsider his decision to marry Geet was all Nautanki.....She sites the reason that she is not liking how they are always under suspicion, for eg- when that lady was brought in to give a statement against her.....Well, we all know that Dev's mom and Nayantara already have discussed that Nayantara bribed that woman before she made a stmt.....So, that means this Nautaki was for Geets family to listen in and give to their subtle demands about Visa, signatures on blank paper etc....

Nautankis No 1!!!

-DD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione_SuMmEr_LoVe_luv07pridaSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Nautanki" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i know i know...
even i was thinking d same...

in geet's family every1 is a dhakkan including daarji ...
except geet's brother...he is not gud but he suspects them which is acceptable...

koi blank paper pe aise sign akrke deta hain kya/???
aur pher aise shaadi...no  relatives ....no jashn as such...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Totally agree!!!!!!Approve

I wonder though, what their plan is. But one thing i kinda liked was that Devs mother felt whatever they were doing is wrong and tried to stop it.Embarrassed its all still very confusing.Confused
Poor Geet.Unhappy

But it was really foolish to let her sign the blank papers.Silly

I dont want Dev to be bad!!!!Unhappy

Rafa.LunaPotter

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
yep i know

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Well said!
It looks like the family are into some bad dealings....And also for all I had thought, Geet seemed sensible, she shouldnt have signed the blank papers..that was like directly falling into the horses's mouth..!

Their pln is  avery dangerous one..seems like maybe they will make her do things..due to that one tiny contract!!
Well...lets just hope Geet doesnt get into trouble!!!

sweetsugar

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

i know i know...
even i was thinking d same...

in geet's family every1 is a dhakkan including daarji ...
except geet's brother...he is not gud but he suspects them which is acceptable...

koi blank paper pe aise sign akrke deta hain kya/???
aur pher aise shaadi...no  relatives ....no jashn as such...

true...As well make Geet to wait for 1 year (ofcourse without any roka or committement) rather than marrying her off in 4 days....how much do they know this family....

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski_Aly

Totally agree!!!!!!Approve

I wonder though, what their plan is. But one thing i kinda liked was that Devs mother felt whatever they were doing is wrong and tried to stop it.Embarrassed its all still very confusing.Confused
Poor Geet.Unhappy

But it was really foolish to let her sign the blank papers.Silly

I dont want Dev to be bad!!!!Unhappy

True.,...I always felt that Dev mom was the master mind but in last nights episode, she was different and wanted to save Geet.....I wonder if Nayantara is the master mind...

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rafa.LunaPotter

Well said!
It looks like the family are into some bad dealings....And also for all I had thought, Geet seemed sensible, she shouldnt have signed the blank papers..that was like directly falling into the horses's mouth..!

Their pln is  avery dangerous one..seems like maybe they will make her do things..due to that one tiny contract!!
Well...lets just hope Geet doesnt get into trouble!!!

Oh! But you know, Geet didnt want to sign the papers...Its when the dhakkan (Jhinki's term for Darji LOLLOLLOLLOL) tells her to do it, she had no choice...Infact Brij and Geets father were more sensible there but Daarji.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr AngryAngryAngry

and yes, with that signature, they can bind her in various ways...I just hope its no police ka chakkar...I dont want her to end up in jail....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.