Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: doukno

One thing is clear from dis reply -----Dat u believe AR Forever to be crap coz my signature explicitly mentions dis......Only crap will irritate me!!!!
As for movies,, well dat discussion has meandred to a different level so no point in commenting!!!

🀣So? Howz the irritation game going on?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: BlueSoul

I'm asking ki Kyun padha? Koi nahi..ab padh liya to padh liya. πŸ˜›

😲.....didn;t read ur reply properly i thought u asked "wht" i saw!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......why i saw i always love to read wht u, richie, zainab have to say to phan gurls!!!🀣🀣
Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: megatulipgirl

i have to agree, u did alot of RESEARCH just to prove how great ur SR is, BUT I"M sorry it's not at all useful. UR talkin about socha na tha in that movie if u've seen Viren and karen was never deeply in love THAT was the samething like SID AND TAMANNA.

DCH years r not at all imp. if ur love is not pure. WHEREAS, AR love was pure they never get bored or frustrated by each other.

Tum Bin mein Amar ki death ke baad hi usne shekhar se pyaar kiya tha. AGAR amar zinda hota to woh kabhi bhi shekhar se pyaar nahin karti.

AUR HAMARA ARMAAN IS STILL LIVE.

U all guys said that it was armaan's fault cuz she leave her REASON riddhima's happiness cuz his love was true and selfless. IF u have seen dmg from beginnin u'll see how much he was possesive about her, but he change himself just for Riddhima's hapiness. IF HE HAD TO BE SELFISH, than he would never leave her cuz he know that he can't live without her, BUT HE DID, CUZ HE DON"T WANT RIDDHIMA TO LIVE SUCH A HANDICAPPED LIFE BECAUSE OF HIM.

I am not proving SR great.. I am just proving things happens
now you are the first ever AR fan understood Sid-Tamanna's relationship chalo by theory of contradiction one thing is proved
πŸ˜‰

you agreed to second theory too - Years in relationship doesn't matter... you helping me mate πŸ‘πŸ‘

When Ridhhima got married where was your Armaan, he wasn't there and hopes of him coming back was nill *even fanz ke post proves that not me* then what will bechari Riddhima do 😭😭
anyways for that sense ma movie database is pretty rich... "JEET" is the movie for you then go catch a glimpse and you have your answer ready there...
advice wo bhi free - please for your own sake skip Sunny deol's dancing

Oh ho I never doubter Aarmaan's love in any of ma post ask anyone out there ... my point is Ridhhima's moving on is the best decision... and now that he himself insisted her to move on to what the big deal is all about... Anyways I thank you for proving ma points in your post πŸ˜‰

Live life happily
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: yattri

hawww mona😲
i thought tht was a reasonable reason.. LMAO
but if it wasnt thn i have nth to say hun πŸ˜›

You took me wrong again 😭😭😭.. I meant this isn't the reason its just for the sake of onscreen couple u want them together .. proving and reasoning ends there isnt it?
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectdreams

Movies are not as long as Serials
Movies don't show every aspect of their 2 years of love
whilst with DMG you literally see the more than two years of love growing
movies are not as much detailed as tv serials
therefore you don't get attached to characters that easily

i understand that it's not the quanitiy of time they were in love but much the love itself
however watching 2 people, opposites as ever slowly fall in love, go through a fair share of hatred, arguments which ends up them bringing closer then ever for that long- You are bound to feel cheated when they don't end up together.
All the couples I have ever loved in TV serials have all broken up
but you don't tend to feel that upset as their story is not as developed as AR was
here's a few examples
Kt and Laksh- Kyunki Saas Bhi kabhi Bahu thi
Preet and Ash- Kis desh mein hai mera dil
Neev and Prachi- Kayamath

Sid loves Ridz just as much Armaan does
but for Armaan he has only ever loved Riddhima and has come no where near to have similar feelings for someone else
they were going to get married- a dream they had been seeing ever since they got together
we has the viewers have seen them go through every struggle and obsstavcles in their way therefore we are bound to stick to the jodi we felt  had made magic on screen

all im saying movies should not be compared to TV serials
cos we don't actually get to expereince the deep love between the future broken couple to that extent

Yaar my point is same, if you want AR for the sake of years you devoted say that loud why reasoning and compairing love .. and greatness of  AR love, or give 3 years to SR you might get more attached to them.. 😳

This serial is mimicked SRK big time now tell me how come I ignore that 😲

monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectprincess

well saidπŸ‘
but you are preaching to those who will see no logic on your post

Can someone please post Zainy's siggy here πŸ˜‰.. dear to understand logic I need reasoning and I don't deny any reasoning till its logical ⭐️ I am hope you understand 😳
Edited by monar - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
@Blue.. πŸ€—πŸ€—thankoo hai bade wala.. next we can petition for kissy wala smiley.. but wait a sec.. I think that can be overused against one name in phorum so IF intelligently avoided it πŸ˜‰.. I know there is no point of explaining the same thing again and again .. but ziddi zzidddi zidddi hain hum "Khalbali saaang playing at the background*

@doukno - thankoo I getted intulligent by larning the language in SR ardent phanzz's thread you peoples makes the post really interestings.. me likes it πŸ€—

@Kai.. - well best Siggy I ever saw.. awesome hai yaar.. blue ji *awesome wala smiley*

@
MagicalKash - you better love my taapic more .. else I have read all the roolz and know my right of filing a petition against you πŸ˜›

@prerna4rishav - yaar ye teen to samjha nahi paa rahe hain Jab We Met to chor hi do

@Amy -
πŸ€— you better watch socha na tha I love that movie

@Alima -
πŸ€— thnx dearie...

@Khushi -
πŸ€— tune khoon hone se bacha liya warna SRK ke movie ka diloog chnage... can I report this as it *hurted* my sentiments 😳

@sabina -
πŸ€—πŸ€—you call me alien πŸ˜•.. arey it's not ma  talent ye phorum hai hi aisa ki talent apne aap hi bahar aajata hai πŸ˜‰
Edited by monar - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Now answer this:

Shah Rukh Khan (Is big enough a star for you guys, I hope? ) .. Raj Aryan ( Is good enough a lover in the eyes of you guys I hope? Because to the normal world he is :P) said..

" Hum Zindagi Mein Sirf Ek Baar Jeetein Hain.. Sirf Ek Baar Marte Hain.. Aur Pyaar.. Woh Bhi Sirf Ek Hi Baar Karte Hain"

Your take on why the dialougue is so famous?
My take: Because it is true! And totally from the heart :) :)

πŸ˜•πŸ˜• he proved it wrong himself in the movie. He fell in love twice in kkhh.
it's not famous because it's true. It's because people love to believe in unrealistic things that make them forget reality. Everyone wants unrealistic movie like romance.

Logically I find it absolutely ridiculous that a human being has the capability to fall in love only once in his or her 60-70 years of life. We have feelings we are made to love. If one relationship doesn't workout we will eventually find love again. For some it may take time. (like me)

AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Monar, I am an AR fan. But you know I am totally with you regarding moving on in life. Its just the Cvs have handled it so badly here. You know what, I am not watching this show, because the whole theme has been killed. This should have been a light show with some romance of early work life.

I love all the movies that have been mentioned here. But DMG is one sense less show. I understand, showing Ridz going back to Armaan is illogical, but when did they show any thing logical anyways? Do you rememeber whole court marshall, fake marriage, pretneding someone else's wife and what not. I am not blaming Armaan or Sid, cos CVs are then ones who showed all that non sense.

Coming back to the concept of moving on, its a must in life where needed. God has gifted humans with the quality of forgetting any thing and everything with time. I dont know if you started watching RBO, let me mention, my God.. third Karan there.. anyways, its so beautifully showed how once a girl has become widow, ppl are expecting her to live her whole life like a pain.. And I'm so waiting for Shaan and Khanak to get married and start falling for each other...

So, I completely understand what you are trying to say here, but I am not happy because they have deviated from their original concept of show. All we see is rona dhona. Truley speaking, I think SR and there was no need to bring back Armaan. This whole move on should have been showed in a subtle way, like it actually happens.. What's the point of bringing Armaan back and completely messing A R S characters.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mona. It's not about AR, it's about the fans. They simply don't want to see anyone else romancing Armaan's lady love, he deserves t be happy. It's not really about love or marriage or anything else.