Debate Mansion

wather IF.in topics are allowed over here

Poll Question: wather IF.in topics are allowed over here ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [33.33%]
4 [66.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Few days back am started one game thread in ML .. and they closed the same giving reason as the same thread is already there at IF.in so just want to know your views weather such thread allowed over here ..

my views are IF.in is totally different site and we required to create different login to access this site and ML and DM are the forum where we can start any general thread ...

please give me your views on the same ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wather IF.in topics are allowed over here" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yet no views on it ... Dead

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
ok buddy i will tell u the story btwn there 2 forums...they r sister forums and they run side by side...b4 wen IF.com was still young it had games n jokes n cooking section and misc and allthat sort of stuff as well so u cuz have put ur game in tht games section...but thn as the forum grew the # of serials grew (it started out with just jjkn) and so did the # of members...thts y all the general discussion stuff was moved 2 a new forum (india-forums.in) and thts y u r told 2 go there 4 general discussion and this is only 4 television discussion....dont worry mods closed ur thread cuz itz their job..i have an idea...y dont u register @ IF.IN and enjoy manny more games and general discussions there Big smile

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

ok buddy i will tell u the story btwn there 2 forums...they r sister forums and they run side by side...b4 wen IF.com was still young it had games n jokes n cooking section and misc and allthat sort of stuff as well so u cuz have put ur game in tht games section...but thn as the forum grew the # of serials grew (it started out with just jjkn) and so did the # of members...thts y all the general discussion stuff was moved 2 a new forum (india-forums.in) and thts y u r told 2 go there 4 general discussion and this is only 4 television discussion....dont worry mods closed ur thread cuz itz their job..i have an idea...y dont u register @ IF.IN and enjoy manny more games and general discussions there Big smile

thanks for your explanation ... and from next time i will take care of this.. but when i was new and i just asked in thread to one of the moderator regarding the same and he told me that in ML and DM you can start any thread so am started that thread .. but afterward i tried to search for that old thread also disappear .. its strange ...  

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
yea my topic got closed too because there was a topic similar in india-forums.in. that really dissapointed meUnhappy

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 28 November 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
yeah, 2 of my topics were closed becuase they already
existed. it dissipointed me, but they probably don't
want to have too much on the site.
first come, first serve Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top