Dance India Dance 2 - CC #3 *Invite Only* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys i'm going to sleep now. i have a major headache. good night all. we shall continue our kidnapping plans tomorrow or whenever i'm back on. if i don't get a chance to come on later on just wanna say hope you all enjoy the finale and just remember:

shakti ke jeet mein punit ka bhi jeet hai aur punit ke jeet mein shakti ki bhi jeet hai! 👍🏼

so best of luck to all four contestants but i'm rooting for the couple! 😉

good night folks!
Originally posted by keenugill08

@rani you at work now?

nope. its 11:25 pm here...too late to be at work! haha. going to sleep now!
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

ok guys i'm going to sleep now. i have a major headache. good night all. we shall continue our kidnapping plans tomorrow or whenever i'm back on. if i don't get a chance to come on later on just wanna say hope you all enjoy the finale and just remember:

shakti ke jeet mein punit ka bhi jeet hai aur punit ke jeet mein shakti ki bhi jeet hai! 👍🏼

so best of luck to all four contestants but i'm rooting for the couple! 😉

good night folks!

aww okiee feelll better sweety😊 gniteeeeeee =)
and yess enjoy the finale!!😛
xx
ps - jai is not my beta or my bhai😆bas woh meri baat hamesha sunta hai😉😆 
Originally posted by keenugill08

make up ur mind girl 😆

😆they are just alll soooo hott i can't decide..okiess then ill take amar and mayu on a rotational basis😆
anyways i m off too, got to leave for college! nice chatting with you all! :) hope to catch you when i come bak :)

okiessss byeeeeeeee :) take care

LOL..Caro--watch the episode where a gal (in later episodes) takes her date to a plamist and then brings her parents on the date🤣

Caro--this is in response to your last post on CC#2Edited by sunandshine - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunandshine

LOL..Caro--watch the episode where a gal (in later episodes) takes her date to a plamist and then brings her parents on the date🤣

SAS, i lost the older episode, can u send me the link again please 😳Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

SAS, i lots the older episode, can u send me the link again please 😳

Oye, Btw, before i forget..are you notifying the links to the closed threads to the admins?? these threaads need to get locked.
oops dumb me

was busy watching dare2date😛

rani whatever issue you have

life is too huge to worry abt a random mard..there are more issues which are important..our parents and our friends who have been with us all through😊