Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
bye honey and fahi...Hug hope to see u both tomorrow Hug..good night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pagli91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 8)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

this time he will go n marry her!!!Shocked
ROFL phir all those months of slaps he will get together.
Leher will slap him for suggesting the idea, TN will slap him for even thinking it, and i dunno about baba... maybe they will meet him at the mandir and he will say 'ohh its u again...' and then do whatever he did last time. LOLLOL
phir Leher dad will slap Leher, the mum's will slap their heads, chacha will wanna slap everyone around, omi will wanna slap himself coz now he is gonna lose Leher completly...
basically it will be an epi full of slaps. Shocked fun fun fun. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..jyoti06hapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
cling to boodhaROFL...he won't be able to do that coz she will be hurtling choicest abuses Lehar's way n Abeer ka pyaar jaag uthega!!

Bye Gals....it's sachi lights off time for me!!

Oh thanks sooooooooo much for coming BB!! Love ya!! muah!!

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pagli91

this time he will go n marry her!!!Shocked
ROFL phir all those months of slaps he will get together.
Leher will slap him for suggesting the idea, TN will slap him for even thinking it, and i dunno about baba... maybe they will meet him at the mandir and he will say 'ohh its u again...' and then do whatever he did last time. LOLLOL
phir Leher dad will slap Leher, the mum's will slap their heads, chacha will wanna slap everyone around, omi will wanna slap himself coz now he is gonna lose Leher completly...
basically it will be an epi full of slaps. Shocked fun fun fun. Tongue

ROFL  then i wish he marries her....GK will leave the prog ...agar hero ko itne thappad pade toh LOL

n byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

cling to boodhaROFL...he won't be able to do that coz she will be hurtling choicest abuses Lehar's way n Abeer ka pyaar jaag uthega!!

Bye Gals....it's sachi lights off time for me!!

Oh thanks sooooooooo much for coming BB!! Love ya!! muah!!
mein bhi sacchi jaa rahi hoon...

dnt thank me, i am glad... love u 2. Hug

now seriously byeee. Big smile

sanjukta..jyoti06

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Haha i just ROFLed reading the first page of this thread...

fabulously written Sanju.. Clap

now seriously i am going, i am gone. Hug

sanjukta..jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
First of all my apology to SanjuCry...I was suppose to open the adda but damn my net connection went kaput just when I started writingAngryOuch

Nevethless awesome write-up SanjuClap...even in hurry u wrote it so well especially with those hilarious vodafone picsLOLLOL

Ok coming to the episode..I agree with u all..What the hell was Omi doing there in Mathur's houseAngry..He is an outsider and still participating in the personal family discussions Confused..I mean its such a sensitive matter which every family tries to solve it secretly and here they r openly bashing their daughter in front of an outsiderConfusedConfused..I don't hv any expectations from that moron KulAngry..but I was expecting Brij to open his mouth and ask Omi to leave from there as its thier personal matterSmile..but I guess he was too shocked to react and couldn't believe that his daughter can lieOuch...

And u can already see the difference between the two families...In Vajpayee family..the lady of the house Sudha always gets blamed for each and every mischief of Abeer as if she is the only parent of Abeer and its only her responsibility to keep a check on her sonAngry..Why can't the father hold himself equally responsible for all this ??Angry...Whereas in Mathur family not once Brij did this blame game on his wifeClap...

Now the question is why such a hulaaboo over that videoConfused...its not any X-Rated film that they watched for which they r feeling so ashamedConfusedLOL...The video only showed both Abeer and Leher talking to each other in a friendly manner and because its Leher's birthday..so Abeer is gifting her a locket..so why such huge fuss ??Confused..Its not as if Abeer and Leher were doing something sleezy in the videoConfused..the parents should handle such delicate matter in a matured way because they r not dealing with small kids but with their grown-up adult children..So this shouting and slapping will only make them more determined and adamantBig smile..Also I don't think the problem was mainly because Abeer is seen with a girl or Leher is seen with a guy..the main problem is that a brahman guy is seen with a kayasth girlWink...So its the issue of caste-difference and not love..Now from here on we might get to see lots of emotional atyaachars of the two families on their respective childrenCryOuch...

sanjukta..arshiyaapagli91

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
PS:Sanju change the date to 22nd AprilWinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top