Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
BB...I think Abeer's friends will come to the rescue....now before or after the slaps I don't know....but am rooting for those slaps!!

wellllllllllllll even if they warn Abeer ....damage is done!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 7)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pagli91

Originally posted by hapinezz13

arre u will have 3 mts free....fikar not BB....apne milenge zaroor...main koi jhol karungi na...we'll set the time!!!

Well work ain't that busy....it's more of a timing mismatch!!LOL
Yep 3months i think, till end of Sept i hope. Big smile

I hope so, coz i think its been 3weeks since we had a conversation. Ouch

Yeah i know, damn this time.... if only the world worked on one time, the same time. LOL

If wishes were horses!!

chalo chaddo!!

we will def work it out....fikar not....ONLY 3 weeks....me feels like its months!!Confused

chalo me cinderella is off now...before I turn into a pumpkin.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BB....so great to see u here Hug

Byeeeeeeeee Sanju Hug

will catch u both tomm.....Friday ko dhamaal karinge!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pagli91

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

BB...I think Abeer's friends will come to the rescue....now before or after the slaps I don't know....but am rooting for those slaps!!

hahaa i am waiting for the slaps too.. LOL i watched the precap of Leher getting slapped and i dunno why but i actually laughed. ShockedLOLLOLLOL i mean i feel for her, but she was lying so she kinda got what was coming to her. and anyways, its better now than later i guess when it would have been worse i think.

oooh TN is sooo gonna kill Abheer. that will be a funny scene... not ha ha funny, but omg i knew that was coming tyoe funny.., he is gonna go flying... i can already see it happening... last time he went and ate some aandas, wonder what he will go and eat this time. ROFL

sanjukta..jyoti06hapinezz13

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@honey..coming to think of it ...omi might just learn some new technique of maar-dhaar from TN..i am dead sure he will beat his laadla up black and blue and not to forget his and his mother's madhur zubaan ROFL OuchOuch

well, the "gap" in the mathur family is courtesy kulcha...else daddy cool-dulhan and the daughters look like a family much...but ankur-chacha-chachi does look pretty discrete...whereas the bajpais do look like a real family

as for the friends....uff i have no faith on them...they might warn abeer at his doorstep..tab hoga bhi to kya Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06hapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

hahaa i am waiting for the slaps too.. LOL i watched the precap of Leher getting slapped and i dunno why but i actually laughed. LOL i mean i feel for her, but she was lying so she kinda got what was coming to her. and anyways, its better now than later i guess when it would have been worse i think.

oooh TN is sooo gonna kill Abheer. that will be a funny scene... not ha ha funny, but omg i knew that was coming tyoe funny.., he is gonna go flying... i can already see it happening... last time he went and ate some aandas, wonder what he will go and eat this time. ROFL

this time he will go n marry her!!!Shocked

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

BOLD: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

arshiyaajyoti06pagli91

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

If wishes were horses!!

chalo chaddo!!

we will def work it out....fikar not....ONLY 3 weeks....me feels like its months!!Confused

chalo me cinderella is off now...before I turn into a pumpkin.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BB....so great to see u here Hug

Byeeeeeeeee Sanju Hug

will catch u both tomm.....Friday ko dhamaal karinge!
@ bold.. what are u referring to?

has it been months? ShockedCry

u going BB... good, i can stop talking and ger back to work.

thank urself that i turned up... it was ur wall post on FB that dragged me here. Embarrassed

me too going... Byeeeeeeeeeee. Hug

Bye Sanju, nice to meet u, see u soon hopefully. Hug

sanjukta..jyoti06hapinezz13

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
omg ROFLROFL if he now goes to get married to her..he'll get beaten up by brij and omi bhi do chaar thappad laga dega mauka dekh ke ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....again as fahi said this is not the ha ha type funny but will be funny nonetheless ROFLROFL

i think he should cling on to boodha for life....after TN wont be able to beat his mother up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06hapinezz13pagli91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top