Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@honey i wld be surprised if Brij readily agrees to marry leher off to omi just bcoz she was seeing abeer...after all omi is a mawali !!!!! unless ofcourse Omi creates some other "majboori" for them Ouch

but i still think she could have given some hint to brij...he liked abeer...he might have resented, but he wouldn;t have written abeer off...now things are worse Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06hapinezz13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 6)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

Originally posted by pagli91

BB Hug  u here!!

welcooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hehe hello Hug me yaha se waha batkaoing. i saw ur post on my wall on FB so knew u would be here still so came on but i can't stay, i have 2hrs till i need 2 get ready for college and still need to do one more assignment. Ouch i just wanted 2 say hi coz its been too long.

u r up studying?Shocked....oh my!!

yeah its been soooooooooooooo long!!! I miss talking to u!!
tum free kab hogi?

Hey Sanju....this is my BB FAHI.
yeah but coz of my own stupidity.. i left this all to do till ast minute, i swear i always do this but i never learn from the mistake Blushing

i know me tooo.. i was telling himanshu just the same thing yesterday that my BB is gayab and so am i. Cry

hmm well after submitting this work i have one more deadline for monday then one on tuesday then my science course is finished (lets have a party about that) Dancing then all i got left is finish my business course then its mauja hi mauja for 3months. Dancing but after science is done i will be around, but ur working these days pata nahi kab miloongi. Cry

Thanks BB for the intro.. hello Sanju.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..jyoti06hapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjukta..

@honey i wld be surprised if Brij readily agrees to marry leher off to omi just bcoz she was seeing abeer...after all omi is a mawali !!!!! unless ofcourse Omi creates some other "majboori" for them Ouch

but i still think she could have given some hint to brij...he liked abeer...he might have resented, but he wouldn;t have written abeer off...now things are worse Disapprove

I agree....but well I guess this relationship is too new too and they are just on college!! Well Kulcha will be behind Brij's life now and suno Lehar at every turn....my heart goes out to her!

But Abeer.....he is about dead ....can't wait for tomm man....GK ko padne waali hai....n my prediction came true....har mahine....Abeer ko ek thappad padta hai LOLLOL

Jan mein Lehar se, Feb mein TN se, march mein baba se jhadoo pade the n april mein fir TN seLOL

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pagli91

[QUOTE=pagli91][QUOTE=hapinezz13]
u r up studying?Shocked....oh my!!

yeah its been soooooooooooooo long!!! I miss talking to u!!
tum free kab hogi?

Hey Sanju....this is my BB FAHI.
yeah but coz of my own stupidity.. i left this all to do till ast minute, i swear i always do this but i never learn from the mistake Blushing

i know me tooo.. i was telling himanshu just the same thing yesterday that my BB is gayab and so am i. Cry

hmm well after submitting this work i have one more deadline for monday then one on tuesday then my science course is finished (lets have a party about that) Dancing then all i got left is finish my business course then its mauja hi mauja for 3months. Dancing but after science is done i will be around, but ur working these days pata nahi kab miloongi. Cry

Thanks BB for the intro.. hello Sanju.Big smile

arre u will have 3 mts free....fikar not BB....apne milenge zaroor...main koi jhol karungi na...we'll set the time!!!

Well work ain't that busy....it's more of a timing mismatch!!LOL

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@honey ROFLROFLROFL true...i think its his happy-go-lucky nature that gives these royal invitations to thappads ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..lekin issbaar kuch zyada hi hoga..LOL aww poor thing ROFL...i too seem to be loking fwd to it !! what's wrong with me !! ShockedROFL  may be its ur sangad ka asar..i too am taking a liking to heroes getting beaten up ROFL

@hey fahi....hope to see more of you here !! Big smile

jyoti06hapinezz13pagli91

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

aww hey Fahi Embarrassed welcome to adda Hug

Hi Sanju thanku for the warm welcome. Hug

now my 2-bit on 2days epi...

firstly.... die omi die! Dead secondly, take all ur friends with u, especially the camera fitter one. Dead

then if possible drag dadi along too, and if theres space take chachaji. Dead

now seriously, i know the only ppls to blame are Leher and Abheer coz they lied to everyone and whatever but they fell in love and they had no other choice but to hide it considering the non-existent love b/w their families.
I understand their parent's POV too but the fact that Leher is lying is making it worse, and dadi and chacha and especially that freak omi is adding salt to the wounds, they are too much. remove them from the picture then everything will be get sorted out quicker.

Also, where on earth are Abheer's friends? They watched the whole thing and couldn't even call him up once and tell him whats going on? A lil bit ridiculous if u ask me. Confused

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

@honey ROFLROFLROFL true...i think its his happy-go-lucky nature that gives these royal invitations to thappads ROFL..lekin issbaar kuch zyada hi hoga..LOL aww poor thing ROFL...i too seem to be loking fwd to it !! what's wrong with me !! ShockedROFL  may be its ur sangad ka asar..i too am taking a liking to heroes getting beaten up ROFL

@hey fahi....hope to see more of you here !! Big smile

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  chalo someone is with me....I loooooooove it when heroes get slapped!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....now don't ask me why LOLLOL

Oh this time I agree he deserves a few....u know TN's dialouge "aashqi farma raha hai" and  "jawani saar chad ke bol rahi hai" are not too far from the truth.....uff....he will lie and TN will go berserk!! lalla ko zinda dafna dega TN!! n am waiting fo rthe Bajpee family scene!!

OK I know mujhe joote padenge but I like the Bajpee family interaction mor than Mathurs....there is a thread of warmth between the actors whereas mathur family kinda is  OKayinsh!!

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

arre u will have 3 mts free....fikar not BB....apne milenge zaroor...main koi jhol karungi na...we'll set the time!!!

Well work ain't that busy....it's more of a timing mismatch!!LOL
Yep 3months i think, till end of Sept i hope. Big smile

I hope so, coz i think its been 3weeks since we had a conversation. Ouch

Yeah i know, damn this time.... if only the world worked on one time, the same time. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top