Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hey honey Hug

ya its kind of sad that kulcha got his points proven Unhappy....i felt horrible for brij today...it was adorable how he still wanted to trust leher Cry..if only someone would have cautioned the girl..she sure wont have lied and let her father down in front of everyone....its really sad to see brij's trust corrode like this

as for abeer..i have no clue what he will face..given Tn has a very bad temper, i wont be shocked if he is temporarily thrown out Ouch

aur omi ka pyar aisa wild hai to soch uska revenge kaisa hoga Confused...Geek

miss your musical takes Embarrassed busy ho?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06hapinezz13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 5)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
arre busy nahi ....just that the time don't match with work Unhappy

I miss writing here too....was so much fun!! but now am enjoying reading too Big smile...the day i get off early....will mail u and ask for the Adda opening!!

well u know what....either ways Lehar is at fault....of letting the khaandaan down n so is Abeer....if u look at from the parents POV....as for lying...either which way she wudn't have spoken the truth!!

N Kulcha....actually had been warning Brij....n I agree with one of his points that u don't blindly trust ur child ...or for that matter anyone!! waise lehar was concerned abt her father and she went ahead and broke that trust!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
BB Hug  u here!!

welcooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

BB Hug  u here!!

hehe hello Hug me yaha se waha batkaoing. i saw ur post on my wall on FB so knew u would be here still so came on but i can't stay, i have 2hrs till i need 2 get ready for college and still need to do one more assignment. Ouch i just wanted 2 say hi coz its been too long.

sanjukta..jyoti06hapinezz13

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@honey..agree on that...at least leher shd have confided in her dad....given he trusted her and was more like a confidante, it would have made things different...now the likes of omi have taken advantage of that and messed things up badly Ouch

jyoti06hapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pagli91

Originally posted by hapinezz13

BB Hug  u here!!

hehe hello Hug me yaha se waha batkaoing. i saw ur post on my wall on FB so knew u would be here still so came on but i can't stay, i have 2hrs till i need 2 get ready for college and still need to do one more assignment. Ouch i just wanted 2 say hi coz its been too long.

u r up studying?Shocked....oh my!!

yeah its been soooooooooooooo long!!! I miss talking to u!!
tum free kab hogi?

Hey Sanju....this is my BB FAHI.

sanjukta..jyoti06pagli91

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjukta..

@honey..agree on that...at least leher shd have confided in her dad....given he trusted her and was more like a confidante, it would have made things different...now the likes of omi have taken advantage of that and messed things up badly Ouch

sanju.....confiding in her dad was impossible....she knew she was breaking his trust!! Ans the situation the families are in this mess was gonna happen....just the scale of it is scary!!
OMI....he needs to be brought down!! Now he will do drama and act all mahan and offer to marry LeharDead Just hope Brij gives her another chance and doesn't get her mrrd off!!

sanjukta..jyoti06

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
aww hey Fahi Embarrassed welcome to adda Hug

jyoti06hapinezz13pagli91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top