Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Mere pyaare bacche Bittan, Shadaab, aur Gaurav:

ek cheez bhagvaan ne di hai humme, aur uska naam hai cell phone..
pata nahin, tum nane-munne bacche ne kabhi suna hoga ya kabhi use kiya hoga... nahin, use to zaroor kiya hoga shayad 10 missed calls dene ke liye, ya phir hi -bye kehne ke liye..par iska ek aur bhi mazedaar use bhi hai.. .aur woh hai:  zaroori baat bataana... samajh gaye na? accha good.  toh next time koi bomb phoote toh jaldi se usko phone karo jiske ghar mein aag lagi hai.. aaj ke liye itna shiksha bohot hai. shukriya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..devilsadvocatenatzjyoti06-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Great one sanju
ahhhhhhhh you have to watch episode.
I better off with reading your scientific review on relationship and episode. It is PERFECT. that is all I can say.
Yes I agree with you about TN's blaming
that even in research ( I do not need to tell you this), if it works then it's adviser's idea if it does not then it is student or post doc's fault as simple.

So if kids do something that does not fit in family frame then it will be mom to blame but if they turn out according to expectations tab they are father's kid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..natzjyoti06desigrl05

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Mere pyaare bacche Bittan, Shadaab, aur Gaurav:

ek cheez bhagvaan ne di hai humme, aur uska naam hai cell phone..
pata nahin, tum nane-munne bacche ne kabhi suna hoga ya kabhi use kiya hoga... nahin, use to zaroor kiya hoga shayad 10 missed calls dene ke liye, ya phir hi -bye kehne ke liye..par iska ek aur bhi mazedaar use bhi hai.. .aur woh hai:  zaroori baat bataana... samajh gaye na? accha good.  toh next time koi bomb phoote toh jaldi se usko phone karo jiske ghar mein aag lagi hai.. aaj ke liye itna shiksha bohot hai. shukriya

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL desigirl i think god forgot to give them a full grown brain to know what to do with the cell phone ROFLROFL
they should take a print out of your gyan and memorize it first thing in the morning every day ROFL...seriously they r of NO freaking USE !!!! Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natzjyoti06

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
ohhh apita...who knows better !!! so TN should have been an academician u mean ? Wink....yeah as cliche as it sounds !! infact i wonder where from comes abeer's rebel mind? either TN's father had that as a recessive gene or sudha has it in her WinkROFL

natzjyoti06

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
lmao I love the gyaan!!! as sanjukta said they should memorize it every morning!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..natzjyoti06

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
@Uma- cool, that leaves us with the other three days

@Sanju- dadi used a popular idiom, ab pachtaey hout kya faida jab chirya chug gaen khet...daddy cool's a bit too late, nai? Embarrassed
Omi's track isn't going to end anytime soon...he's good for the TRPs, the audience wants him out...they care, which means they connect and that is all is all matters LOL if they're going to prolong it, they can't let things come out into the open unless they're out to emulate the Mani Ratnam flick Jo talked about Confused
I have exams in June, the rest are unimportant course exams that matter because my results are sent to work and I really don't want to sit down with my manager and listen to a round of bull!! Angry can spare time for a 20 min episode, I waste more time on FB LOL surprisingly, I'm not bothered Embarrassed although plan is to catch up this weekend

sanjukta..jyoti06

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjukta..

ohhh apita...who knows better !!! so TN should have been an academician u mean ? Wink....yeah as cliche as it sounds !! infact i wonder where from comes abeer's rebel mind? either TN's father had that as a recessive gene or sudha has it in her WinkROFL

I bet it's from sudha kyoki poor mom saas ki gaali kha khaa ke rebel genes suppress hi ho gaya, ab next generation main it is dominating, coz again abeer is guy.( so me sticking to theory female carrier)
LOL LOL Now TN is chatur attorney who knows where is bread and butter is and how to prove himself right and put blame on opposite party ( My theory there is no such thing call Multiple personality so he follows same funda at court and home) at home it's very easy for him to blmae sudha, and budbak foolandevi daadi hai hi witness
Angry Angry Angry
NOw what I would like to see how lalla proceeds himself as defense attorney with rebel gene LOL Tongue

sanjukta..devilsadvocatejyoti06

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Natz hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ki haal chaal??

sanjukta..natzjyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top