Users

Frequent Posters

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: md410

lagta hai natz mere se gussa baat hi nahi kar rahi

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....natz abhi accounting mein doobi huyi hai shayad 🤣

yaar seriously even i want someone to run kulcha over with a tractor 🤣..and make him a papad !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u r three much !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣..kitna bolta hai na banda? 😲

waisey abeer agar kuch din aur bhaichara dikhayega na, tab to omi sach me hi dulhaniya le jayega...full proof plan bana liya hai khooni aatma ne 😆😆
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

I think Abeer should settle with event management... kya date ki settings banata hai! ahah..jokes apart, i hope he buckles down adn becomes serious about his work [lame, i know] but thres nothing sexier in a man than him knowing what his goals are and him actively striving for it

anyways..side note..my hindi is good as a 4th graders haha, someone please translate:

ab pachtaey hout kya faida jab chirya chug gaen khet

all i can make out is now that you are regretful what is the use when the bird eats the crops...?? what does this mean

🤣🤣🤣 meri hindi is worse than a 4th grader...i apparently turn males into females and vice versa with my version of hindi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but i think u r right...it shd mean "what's the point of repenting when the birds have already eaten the crops/seeds" 😆

waisey abeer event mngmnt?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...too good !! 🤣🤣🤣

uff so true..nothing is sexier than anyone who knows what he/she wants in life...koi lalla ko samjhao 😛...he did look ⭐️ when he knew he wanted to woo leher nai? 😉 abhi he looks like a stupido !!!!! 🤣🤣 what a waste of looks 😉😳😳😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanjukta..

🤣.....natz abhi accounting mein doobi huyi hai shayad 🤣

yaar seriously even i want someone to run kulcha over with a tractor 🤣..and make him a papad !! 🤣 u r three much !! 🤣..kitna bolta hai na banda? 😲

waisey abeer agar kuch din aur bhaichara dikhayega na, tab to omi sach me hi dulhaniya le jayega...full proof plan bana liya hai khooni aatma ne 😆😆

kis kis ka khoon piyega yeh OMi and lehar ka BF nahi uska uncle lagta hai. 😡 😡

laher ka janamdin toh uska maran din ho gayaa. kal ab brij maarega use
let's see bittan kya karti hai.( so she gave correct info@FB ki thu ko hungaama hoga and they shooting in night, so love story open in out)
koi is Omi ko expose karna chahiye but us se pahle I want ki omi ankur ki vaat lagaaye 😡 😡
TN ab abeer ko kahaa grounded karega
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanjukta..

🤣🤣🤣 meri hindi is worse than a 4th grader...i apparently turn males into females and vice versa with my version of hindi 🤣

but i think u r right...it shd mean "what's the point of repenting when the birds have already eaten the crops/seeds" 😆

waisey abeer event mngmnt?!!!! 🤣...too good !! 🤣🤣🤣

uff so true..nothing is sexier than anyone who knows what he/she wants in life...koi lalla ko samjhao 😛...he did look ⭐️ when he knew he wanted to woo leher nai? 😉 abhi he looks like a stupido !!!!! 🤣🤣 what a waste of looks😳

arrrrr he knows he wants lehar. so usi ke saath tha, usike liye jhoot pe jhoot bol raha hai. TN se bhi nahi dar raha.

PS: woh gender mixing sanju saare bengaali main common ( sab kuch unisex ) 😛
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

true...luckily for abeer, kuch kare ya na kare he looks damn sexy as is ☺️

but as far as zindagi goes, i am gonna be like my parents anduse the old ghiss-pitta dialouge ' zindagi bas pyar se nahin basti hai...'

so i think he needs to man up and get himself a job or something..i mean wasn't he suppose to go to TN for apprenticship..?? see now if he was serious, he should've gone..gotten some pocket money from TN and bought that damn necklace w/ his own hard earned money.. problem solved!! what he got for leher was all blood money.. she'll be one pissed child when she finds out... sambhal jao abeer!

As of right now Abeer isn't motived or determined to do anything in school..i guess he's more relaxed b/c he'll take over for his dad one day and they're old money so theres not problem ofhim building up prestige [although after this social image atyachaar he'll hav ewrokking to do]

but all in all, leher is pretty serious in life, she has cute and paste of what she wants and hwo she wants it... i feel abeer has the attitude of..i love this..i want it... what next? idnt know, id ont care...

in my opinion that drives me nuts, i could not handle a guy who cna't build up his own future [if he was gaurav khanna, i might have a change of heart ;) but otherwise not likely hehe]
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
🤣 leher ko to sirf brij ek chaanta marega....i am thinking of abeer...TN usko zinda na bury kar de 🤣....aaj to TN gussey se bol bhi nahi pa raha tha 🤣🤣...and sudha wont save him this time.....and omi will savor it full on !! ☢️

waisey tu chinta mat kar..before things get worse...omi will show his colors to the love of his life kul too....tujhe kya lagta hai usne usko paisa aise hi diya hai aur whiskey bhi aise hi pilaya hai? kulcha darling jaldi hi jayega kaam se....omi will sure use him to get to leher coz no matter what brij wont agree to get leher married to omi just like that...even if they think omi is good and helpful, yet he is no match for leher.....abhi bohut kuch honi hai...but me all eyes for kulcha's barbaadi
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

true...luckily for abeer, kuch kare ya na kare he looks damn sexy as is ☺️

😳 😳😳😳 i knowww
😳

so i think he needs to man up and get himself a job or something..i mean wasn't he suppose to go to TN for apprenticship..?? see now if he was serious, he should've gone..gotten some pocket money from TN and bought that damn necklace w/ his own hard earned money.. problem solved!! what he got for leher was all blood money.. she'll be one pissed child when she finds out...

uff that's the worst of all !!! why did he take money from Omi to buy her things..he very well knows how leher dislikes omi...but as u said he lacks foresight and perhaps this is the lesson he needed to grow up

and u r right....leher is pretty serious in life...hence she tried resisting abeer...she knew what wld come up..but abeer was one stubborn kid....mad when denied the candy !! and abhi leher's worst nightmare of hurting her father has come true and this time its her own actions...i am worried about what the guilt will make her do 😭

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i just think how disgusting it is to see how greedy kul is... does he not realize what kind of a person he's dealing w/? just for a few dollars apni niyaat bhol gaya...

and what the hell does omi think of himself?? a man who cannot speak a proper lucknowi andaaz ke do shabd is going after leher?? a man who says 'saala' 'sasuura' 'matter' in every other sentence is going after a padhi-likhi ladki?? yeah okay, and im sure everyoen is gonna be just chill w/ that right? 🤔
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
as for kul...he truly disgusts me..he has no integrity..not even towards his own family...and i am not surprised he likes omi...he is one shady character himself....and omi is just a bigger, seasoned version of him...so may be he finds solace in omi and looks up to him 😆

as for omi...i dont think he cares if he suits leher or not....he objectifies leher...he likes her and hence wants her....else who would try and "get" a girl who already loves someone else ! and also, its kind of a revenge for him from abeer..since he thinks abeer went for leher despite knowing omi likes her 🤔....as for his "sasura matter" 🤣🤣🤣..it was hillarious seeing brij, dulhan and chachi's faces when he was doing his dialogue-baazi 🤣🤣
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Natz hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ki haal chaal??

Arpita 🤗 guzar rahi hai...tussi dasso, how's it going? 😛