04/22 Adda Annex: The Blame Game - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl05

Mere pyaare bacche Bittan, Shadaab, aur Gaurav:

ek cheez bhagvaan ne di hai humme, aur uska naam hai cell phone..
pata nahin, tum nane-munne bacche ne kabhi suna hoga ya kabhi use kiya hoga... nahin, use to zaroor kiya hoga shayad 10 missed calls dene ke liye, ya phir hi -bye kehne ke liye..par iska ek aur bhi mazedaar use bhi hai.. .aur woh hai:  zaroori baat bataana... samajh gaye na? accha good.  toh next time koi bomb phoote toh jaldi se usko phone karo jiske ghar mein aag lagi hai.. aaj ke liye itna shiksha bohot hai. shukriya

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 desigirl i think god forgot to give them a full grown brain to know what to do with the cell phone 🤣🤣
they should take a print out of your gyan and memorize it first thing in the morning every day 🤣...seriously they r of NO freaking USE !!!! 😲
ohhh apita...who knows better !!! so TN should have been an academician u mean ? 😉....yeah as cliche as it sounds !! infact i wonder where from comes abeer's rebel mind? either TN's father had that as a recessive gene or sudha has it in her 😉🤣
lmao I love the gyaan!!! as sanjukta said they should memorize it every morning!!
@Uma- cool, that leaves us with the other three days

@Sanju- dadi used a popular idiom, ab pachtaey hout kya faida jab chirya chug gaen khet...daddy cool's a bit too late, nai? 😳
Omi's track isn't going to end anytime soon...he's good for the TRPs, the audience wants him out...they care, which means they connect and that is all is all matters 😆 if they're going to prolong it, they can't let things come out into the open unless they're out to emulate the Mani Ratnam flick Jo talked about 😕
I have exams in June, the rest are unimportant course exams that matter because my results are sent to work and I really don't want to sit down with my manager and listen to a round of bull!! 😡 can spare time for a 20 min episode, I waste more time on FB 😆 surprisingly, I'm not bothered 😳 although plan is to catch up this weekend

Originally posted by sanjukta..

ohhh apita...who knows better !!! so TN should have been an academician u mean ? 😉....yeah as cliche as it sounds !! infact i wonder where from comes abeer's rebel mind? either TN's father had that as a recessive gene or sudha has it in her 😉🤣

I bet it's from sudha kyoki poor mom saas ki gaali kha khaa ke rebel genes suppress hi ho gaya, ab next generation main it is dominating, coz again abeer is guy.( so me sticking to theory female carrier)
😆 😆 Now TN is chatur attorney who knows where is bread and butter is and how to prove himself right and put blame on opposite party ( My theory there is no such thing call Multiple personality so he follows same funda at court and home) at home it's very easy for him to blmae sudha, and budbak foolandevi daadi hai hi witness
😡 😡 😡
NOw what I would like to see how lalla proceeds himself as defense attorney with rebel gene 😆 😛
Natz hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ki haal chaal??
wah arpita kya theory nikali 🤣...waiset honestly i have grave doubts on lalla becoming a lawyer, forget being a successful one 😆...banda is severely unsuspecting and takes ppl on their face value...if he becomes a lawyer, i can be a high court judge !!! 😲🤔🤣
Originally posted by sanjukta..

wah arpita kya theory nikali 🤣...waiset honestly i have grave doubts on lalla becoming a lawyer, forget being a successful one 😆...banda is severely unsuspecting and takes ppl on their face value...if he becomes a lawyer, i can be a high court judge !!! 😲🤔🤣

yaar main abhi bahut frustrated ho chuki hu lalla ke love story show se and science se bhi isliye switching 😆 😆 ki kya pata science ka funda story main kaam kar jaaye and love story ka tadka experiment karva de 🤣 🤣 is se toh prithvi hi thik tha kam se kam he was on right track

ab toh lagne lagaa Omi bhaiya abeer ki dulhaniya le jaayenge. abber miyaa chat pe dewaar ghoorte reh jaayenge 😆 😆
yeh KULCHE pe toh kisi ne range rover chada ke use flat paapad bana dena chaahiye
lagta hai natz mere se gussa baat hi nahi kar rahi
I think Abeer should settle with event management... kya date ki settings banata hai! ahah..jokes apart, i hope he buckles down adn becomes serious about his work [lame, i know] but thres nothing sexier in a man than him knowing what his goals are and him actively striving for it

anyways..side note..my hindi is good as a 4th graders haha, someone please translate:

ab pachtaey hout kya faida jab chirya chug gaen khet

all i can make out is now that you are regretful what is the use when the bird eats the crops...?? what does this mean