Another news on arhaan and avantika

Posted: 13 years ago
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/arhaan-seeing-avantika-210410.html

Lead actress Pooja Gor though rubbishes this story. "Arhaan, Avantika and I are the best of friends. I know both of them very well. I can assure you that there's absolutely nothing between the two. Some people are deliberately spreading lies. The production teams arranges for drop if work hours exceed 10.00 pm. The three of us travel in the same vehicle. So, it's not Arhaan who is dropping us home," chided Gor (Nobody is talking abt arhaan dropping you,Pooja.

Aur baba aate hi romance somance chalu (beta bina aag ke dhuwa nahi utha hai 😉)..kaam karo mann laga kar..Aur Pooja tumhare liye koi rumor nahi hai beta...tum to acting par dhayan do....wohi kaam aayega....arhaan can explain himself...ab to usko bolne ka mauka do...har jagah tum hi tang kahe de deti ho....he is not a little baby...let him speak and tell the truth....

aiyyyyyyyyy why do we care so much. it is getting silly now. leave the poor people alone.
Originally posted by loveanime

aiyyyyyyyyy why do we care so much. it is getting silly now. leave the poor people alone.
hum toh kethe hain wait karo for atleast few months .......ervybody will get to know if they r seeing each other.....woh kehte hain na ishq chupaye nahi chupta.
Umm okay whatever it is....they are dating or not, that's their personal issue. And even if Pooja takes the time to actually clearify this "rumor" that Arhaan/Krish fans were yearning about ..then we should instead thank her.

And Ankita, this guy (ie. Arhaan) is a real introvert and as we have seen even when he is given tons of chances, he prefers to stay quiet....whats Pooja's fault in that?

Can ppl on this forum please say things politely about real actors...they're not our friends or close ones that you can talk about them in whatever way you wish...I'd get it if you talk like that about a character in the show since they are fictional.

nyways, thanks for the article.
Originally posted by ania_91

Umm okay whatever it is....they are dating or not, that's their personal issue. And even if Pooja takes the time to actually clearify this "rumor" that Arhaan/Krish fans were yearning about ..then we should instead thank her.

And Ankita, this guy (ie. Arhaan) is a real introvert and as we have seen even when he is given tons of chances, he prefers to stay quiet....whats Pooja's fault in that?

Can ppl on this forum please say things politely about real actors...they're not our friends or close ones that you can talk about them in whatever way you wish...I'd get it if you talk like that about a character in the show since they are fictional.

nyways, thanks for the article.

No I am happy that he likes Avantika LOL but as his fan its his first serial so he should concentrate on his work more :)
Aavantika is a pretty girl :)

And also abt Pooja acting skills or any actor acting skills...as a fan we can say who is good or Ok...I am not saying that she is bad....but as Pratigya she is not up to the mark.....
Even producer of that show said->
Pooja is doing a very good job. She is not playing the typical bahu who is seen always on television. But I keep telling her to improve her acting capabilities so that she can take her character to a new high.

Edited by AnkitaMathur - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AnkitaMathur

No I am happy that he likes Avantika LOL.
She is a pretty girl :)

Well you missed the actual point of my post.

I never asked about how you feel for them as a "couple" 🤔

Whatever....
Originally posted by ania_91

Well you missed the actual point of my post.

I never asked about how you feel for them as a "couple" 🤔

Whatever....

Yeh lo ...talking politely...beta yeh behoodies ka forum hai...
yahan politely to bas saxena hi bolte hein 😉

We belong to thakur society....kyun Mima, anchal and all......

I posted this for fun....not to decide the pair of arhaan and avantikha....

Originally posted by monikamonika

hum toh kethe hain wait karo for atleast few months .......ervybody will get to know if they r seeing each other.....woh kehte hain na ishq chupaye nahi chupta.

sahi baat.....😉

Hmm... its their personal  lives.  Lets not discuss it.Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago