Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

What were the signed papers for?

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a rocking time with Dev - Geet - Maan.....

i am new to the forum but so far i must say that i am loving the show.....I love the concept of this show.......I like it!!!!

so what do you think the empty signed papers were for???...i just have a feeling that her signature was taken so that they can plan for Dev to divorce Geet later on .....something fishy is really going on......Interesting track ahead but yes a lot of rona dhona for Geet.....

Edited by serendipityusa - 22 April 2010 at 4:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.-Amri-luv07prida-bhootni-Dancingdoll

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
well first I thought it had to with property...but I seriously doubt it..maybe it is divorce papers or something....ugh lol too confusing!

btw welcome to the forums....

- Sumaiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i think it is divorce. I don't think it is property papers cause nothing will be in geets name

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Amri-

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I think they will use those papers to bind Geet in some contract or something. So that if Geet tries to fight her case legally, then they will put forth these signed papers and deny her accusation.

It's all very confusing! How come they signed a plain paper ?! i would never do that!LOL

Dancingdoll

deepinder Groupbie
deepinder
deepinder

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i think it's for divorce too

-Amri-

beintehaa. IF-Sizzlerz
beintehaa.
beintehaa.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
OMG i cant think of anything other than divorce .. I dont know we'll have to wait and see
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

I think they will use those papers to bind Geet in some contract or something. So that if Geet tries to fight her case legally, then they will put forth these signed papers and deny her accusation.

It's all very confusing! How come they signed a plain paper ?! i would never do that!LOL

I agree!! I think there might be a situation wherein Dev's father probably left his property to Dev's would be wife or there is some contract thing as Ramy says.....so, they have taken the signature for that property and divorce...There has to be a reason why this wedding is happening....and to make that reason happen, i think they need Geets signature...

-Amri-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by Ramy25

I agree!! I think there might be a situation wherein Dev's father probably left his property to Dev's would be wife or there is some contract thing as Ramy says.....so, they have taken the signature for that property and divorce...There has to be a reason why this wedding is happening....and to make that reason happen, i think they need Geets signature...

and daaaji is the no.1 dhakkan...he instantly gave permisssion to geet to sign those papers..such a crap...ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-Dancingdoll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index