India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 3-2-2005

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged

The party continues.............Mahek and Varun are dancing....one of Mahek's friend comes and asks her about her son...then asks where her husband is...she introduces Varun......the friend says..but i thought it was Rishi...Oh ah...I forgot ..Rishi left u for Mouli.......Varun is pissed and tells her to buzz off if she has finished with her history lesson....Mahek is upset , but varun tells her to forget it and enjoy themselves.

Rishi and Sanjana make their grand entry (how cud he b left out???)They spot the principal but Rishi doesnt want to meet him, sanjana insists he shud but he says he always met the princi only when he was called (naughty naughty RishiLOL) Just then the princi sees them and they go meet him...Rishi introduces Sanjana to him..He says ....Tum sudhar gaye ho lagta hai itni aachi biwi paakar.......(Kaash yeh saach hotaCry).....your friends are here..go meet them and join the dance........They take their masks and get onto the dance floor.......Rishi cant find his friends so he tells Sanj he has left his cell in the car and goes to fetch it..........

Mahek and Varun leave the party ...In the car park, Mahek realises she has left her purse inside, Varun goes to get it...in the meanwhile Some loafer comes and tries to act fresh with her, Rishi comes and sees this and bashes up the guy...............Mahek thanks him...Rishi tells her he wants to talk to her abt something very important.....mahek says i dont want to talk to u......but he insists , just then Varun comes and sees Rishi with Mahek and punches him...mahek tells him Rishi is not at fault but Varun is in no mood to listen and continues his boxing of Rishi........Rishi keeps telling him to stop too...but Varun does not listen.......finally mahek breaks them up and they go home..........

Rishi is in his room nursing his wounds,  Sanjana comes home in a huff and fires him for leaving her alone at the party...he turns arround and she sees his wounds and is concerned, gets medicine , he tells her he wasnt at fault this time , he just broke up somebody else fight..(the fool always believes him)

Varun and Mahek are in their bedroom too. he is very upset and tells her she shud not trust Rishi, all this must be some chal of his........first time there is discomfort between them and Varun goes  off to sleep........Mahek is pondering abt his words................

Its morning.......Kash serves Sujal tea and starts to read the paper.....the reminder on S's cell rings and he informs Kash that he has to leave for Tokyo for some important work, Kash is upset and asks for how long.........10 -12 days........(nice  scene btw them, very homely and intimate..she straightens his collar of night suit and they look into each others eyes) Sujal goes off to get ready for work and his cell rings...Kash answers........

Charu and Aks in restaurant, she tells him how she mistook Sujal for him and told him she loved him, Aks and his comic faces.....they plan to go for a movie....just then he gets  call from his mother regarding some work, Mother overhears Charu in the background and tells him she wants to see him immediately.... Charu says she will meet him at the cinema,,...but he insists they will go see his mother and go together to the cinema.........

Sujal is ready and asks kash for his bag........She is smiling now...tells him his manager had called and the trip is cancelled. Suj is confused and calls the manager but Kash cuts him off asking him whether he will pick her up from home or meet her at the airport..........he is amazed and says he is impressed ...she says u still havent answered.........he says he will pick her up from home, then says he doesnt feel like going to work now.....but she pushes him off to work.............

The lawyer comes to meet Vasu , she wants to know why he is so slow with his work and wants him to file the case abt P's murder as soon as possible...she doesnt want sujal home and enjoying himself, his place is in jail....She tells him to collect all the saboot necessary and speed up his work. As the lawyer is leaving Rishi enters and tells her to stop her nonsense ..she says ...u do what u want and i will do what I want...........

In their room Sanjana tries to convince him that her mother is not wrong...she has lost her son and has a right to do what she is doing...just then Vasu comes and tells her not to bother to convince Rishi.....and also tells him that in this case sanjana will definitely support her.....she pulls Sanjana with her, she resists but Vasu manages to drag her away.....The frame freezes on Rishi saying........Pachtaogi........tum......

Have a good weekend guys.......

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the update
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Thx for the awesome update Hard Rock.
milkyway Groupbie
milkyway
milkyway

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Thanks for the detailed update Hard Rock. It is nice to see u guys around again.

By the way Rishi acted very well. But somehow Sanjana doesnot match as her wife. Can't they replace that old lady with a little younger one?

gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
thanks for update Smile
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Thnx a lot for the great update Hardy, i missed the episode.........Ouch

And i agree with milkyway that Sanj doesn't suit Rishi as his wife, shes much older.........they should replace her....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top