Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Why the heck were there pieces of glass where someone is rehearsing?  Why would anyone even be allowed to rehearse in an area where it is possible for them to fall into pieces of glass? 

Seeing as to how the producers aren't checking such things, hopefully next time Sushant himself checks.  I hope his injury heals soon.
sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sushant... please be careful.... we all love u so much...... we can not see even a scratch of your body.... love u
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
get well soon sushant... anyways Ankita is there for u while you are shooting for PR...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my! I am glad he is ok though, from what he said the injury could've been much worse.
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
Get well soon Sushant
Tulsey thumbnail
OMG, how could the ZND not keep the working area clean of any objects, sharp or not sharp.   Sushant should sue the ZND for their carelessness and ignorance for causing him pain and perhaps loss of income.
Poor Sushant ko nazar lage gayee.   Such a handsome guy.  I am so happy that he was not badly hurt but he should start looking out for his own safety.  Good reflexes came handy.  Get well Sushant!!!!