Welcome Gurmeet chaudhary to Geet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_rajnish_

IF-Dazzler

_rajnish_

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneBig smile
This thread is dedicated to Gurmeet chaudhary who acted as Sri Ram in NDTV imagine Ramayan. For HIs fans, they waited a long for gurmeet to be again in any TV series. There had been a reality show for gurmeet but we all his fans was always willing to see his acting in over and over again and as this one has brought him back so this one was really more then a TV series for his fans, This series is third of his carrier journey in Hindi TV industry and so we are so exited to see him in new Avtar. This thread I especially opened for gurmeet and his fans as a welcome to a new Project and his successful journey. Clap. Gurmeet and Debina have achieved a lots of success and  achievement and proved them self in a historical or so called mythological show ( Mytho means mind made or false traditional tales which Britishers gave to Our Epic history like Ramayana and Mahabharata, Before this we use to study these as history but still there are many who considers it history and not mythology) Many Actors thinks playing avtar in these show would hamper there carrier sho mostly they avoid, but still none of them are as popular as Nitish bhardwas or Arun Govil or Swapmil Joshi. One there serial ends People forgets him but these figures would never be forgotten. Gurmeet chaudhary is one who stood to prove this. We wish him Great carrier aheadTongue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_30SSWATISManali_IamGCianMallika113SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Gurmeet chaudhary to Geet" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hey Rancho great welcoming thread for Gurmeet
I also wish him all the best..
After his stint as Ram which is always remain in heart of Rf member forever.. we all were definetly looking for his next project that is TV series   and wait is over now...
i know he is dedicated actor but nothing can be comparable from role of lord Ram
but still i wish him all the best and i do expect from him that he will do equal justice to this role as he has done it before...
here i would like to point some thing very interesting that in his last acting serial i.e Ramayan, role of character that is Lord Rama came to end when Lord Rama submerged in water and here his role began with coming out from water that is to rescue geet from drowning..
and another interesting is that this Ramji is still in his exile mood ...
because in one dialouge he said that "agar mujhe samaj seva karni hoti toh main saher main hota jungle main nahi.... LOL
All THE VERY BEST TO GURMEET

Edited by sam1903 - 22 April 2010 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_rajnish_Mallika113

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Rajnish and Sam, nice to see you guys here.Big smile

All his fans from Ramayan will always follow his career whatever path it may take.  I would also like to wish him much success and fulfillment in this new  project that is Geet.Big smile

sabydeep

Goldie

sabydeep

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
GURU charit ka me karna chahu to barnan

ek  janam to kya lage jaise koti janam bhi hain kam

puroshottam ka charit batayu,sarbottam ki katha sunayu.

manas ko he bas iye aas,phirse GURU darshan ka abhilash.

dibya sudarshan rup hain anupam manohari,is rup ke barnan pe to koti janam balihari.

dekh une lagte ho aise,manuj deha me kamdev ho jaise.

byabahar jinka ati uttam hain jan,MAN ya RAM sab charit me GURMEET mahan.

bhakta ke liye bhagwan ho jaise,mere liye GURU bhaiya hain waise.

jabtak mere dehe main sesh rahega pran,ajiban karta rahu bas GURU ka gungan.

adbhut saswata sundar bhari,inke na upama jagme koi sari.

koi bhi charit kare barnan,GURU sparshga paye jiban.

jab kiya RAM lage aise treta ke bhagwan,staya me vishnu jaise ho,narayan ke saman.

phir DEBINA sang PATI,PATNI WOH,GURU ne use bhi sampurn kiyo

ab GEET main MAN ka charit nibhaye,GURU sparsh se charit nahi MAN jiban paye

aisa andaz ,byaktityo ho bhari,bolne ka ada bhi ati manohari.

sabse sreshtha guru ki abhinay,GURU ki ho bas sada hi jay.

mujh akinchan pe bhi sneha kiya barshan

dhanya huye tan man mera,harshit huye jiban.

GURU parash se lagte to aise,pichle janam ka koi nata jaise.

mere liye GURU he bhagwan,khoon ka nehi,sneha ka nata mahan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flamingo_aries

Post Reply New Post

Go to top