Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: jani-yeh

๐Ÿ˜ณ...he can store the pic in wat will b the Dutta Naku wedding album...๐Ÿ˜‰

cnt w8 2 see the ep now...

yes it wasnt bad. i know the woman said horrible things to dutta but the epi reminded me of the good old times of LTL where CVs wud give us a reality check abt dutta being a don and contract killer.
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yes it wasnt bad. i know the woman said horrible things to dutta but the epi reminded me of the good old times of LTL where CVs wud give us a reality check abt dutta being a don and contract killer.

i knw she said sum pretty bad things in ydays precaps...so i knew that was 2 cum...๐Ÿ˜•
gud old days wivout Sup n ravi...๐Ÿคข...๐Ÿ˜†
yeah dutta the don...that we knw n luv...Embarrassed๐Ÿ˜
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yep finally! i was hoping that there wud be one after the woman badduaing. dutta was bound to get upset and naku had to go to him.

So Dutta gets a reality check....and Nakku is the one who he turns to when the wounds are opened again...hopefully Bhao will emerge out of the deep slumber and fantasy land he has been in the past few weeks...
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anandana

So Dutta gets a reality check....and Nakku is the one who he turns to when the wounds are opened again...hopefully Bhao will emerge out of the deep slumber and fantasy land he has been in the past few weeks...

no dutta doesnt go to naku...naku goes to him. when he walks away upset i was hoping she would go to him. but yeah as soon as he sees her he is staring. and yes the guy DOES flirt with naku.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: jani-yeh

๐Ÿ˜

i knw she said sum pretty bad things in ydays precaps...so i knew that was 2 cum...๐Ÿ˜•
gud old days wivout Sup n ravi...๐Ÿคข...๐Ÿ˜†
yeah dutta the don...that we knw n luv...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

the things she said in the actual episode was worse. asks supriya to run away. then also told dutta that he crave for his kids. which is very sad as we know how much he wants to have kids.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally a TaSha scene and Dutta looking at Naku properly...๐Ÿ˜Š

omg shreya u just made my daySmile๐Ÿ˜†about time he noticed her but why is he flirting wid her gt 2 watch da epi yet๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

omg shreya u just made my day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†about time he noticed her but why is he flirting wid her gt 2 watch da epi yet๐Ÿ˜†

yeah he was...when he first sees her he looks at her properly from top to bottom...then asks her where was she hiding her beauty? uske baad asks her to remain like that all the time and also says he will ask baji to click a pic of hers to keep it in his wedding album. and yeah also calls her his best friend(baji ka patta kat gaya) plus tells her he agreed to the marriage because she told him.
CantThnkOfAName thumbnail
im watching the naku+dutta scene right now, loving it! they need to get togetehr!
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeah he was...when he first sees her he looks at her properly from top to bottom...then asks her where was she hiding her beauty? uske baad asks her to remain like that all the time and also says he will ask baji to click a pic of hers to keep it in his wedding album. and yeah also calls her his best friend(baji ka patta kat gaya) plus tells her he agreed to the marriage because she told him.

omg dutta is soooooo adorable๐Ÿ˜thnks shreya 4 da mini update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: CantThnkOfAName

im watching the naku+dutta scene right now, loving it! they need to get togetehr!

yes they do...didnt he just wonder how she reads him so well? now only if he cud read her as well.