India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update of thursday

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Mehak and varun are at the party… when mehak's old friend comes to speak to her. mehak introduces varun as her husband and that girl asks what happened to rishi. mehak gets upset and varun I bet was insulted. That girl says that sinha sisters do choose the best. Varun says if her history revision is over they will leave now. mehak is sad and varun reassures her. they decide to leave the party.(by the way does mehak know that varun  was her internet friend?)

Rishi enters the party… and the party suddenly sprang into life. (I seriously felt that the party had a happening touch with rishi around) rishi looks around and spots the princi. He shows sanjana… sanjana asks him if he will go meet him, rishi says no, he is not used to meeting the princi unless he is called. (It was so cute) sanjana says he has seen them now they have to go. rishi coems to meet the princi and the princi remembers rishi he tells sanjana now rishi has sobered down after marrying her. the princi asks rishi to go to the dance floor coz his entire batch is there. (by the way I forgot to notice yesterday… kashish's pride when the princi shook hands with sujal. By the way that doubt still lingers isn't sujal the trustee??? Then why did Mr. Corporate Sponsor meet a bunch of idiots as the trustee???)

Rishi hit the dance floor with sanjana… and party rocked. (Shabbir is a very good dancer… he might not be a great dancer like eijaz but he enjoys his dance and it shows) rishi searches for his mobile remembers he has left it in the car and excuse himself to go get it.

Out in the parking lot varun and mehak decide to spend time with eachother as akshat has already taken everyone home. (Now sujal I now why u insisted on leaving early... varna u would have had to drop everyone home… I am so happy u started thinking smart.)mehak says fine and remembers she left her purse.. varun says he will get it. Mehak is outside itself when someone comes and misbehaves with her. Rishi sees it and lands up to protect her. He stops that guy and that guy asks what is problem is and rishi said "TUM" and bashed his face. (loved rishi for that…) mehaks says thanks and rishi says it is fine. He tells mehak he wants to tell her something about Big B mehak says she doesn't want to hear anything and moves away. Rishi really wanted to tell her so he held her hand and that varun turned around. And he caught Rishi and bashed him. Rishi kept saying nahi varun… and mehak was yelling it wasn't rishi's mistake but that varun went on banging rishi. Rishi was bleeding, rishi has had enough he goes to bang varun and mehak came inbetween and rishi couldn't go ahead, he stopped himself. (Kiddo why did u spear that swine??? Varun even if rishi spared you we wont… and I am just imagining if only his kashish bhabi would have seen it… she would have slapped you. Ok I am dreaming… I just want rishi and kashish to patch up now… sujal is so happy I want his world perfect. Guys just imagine what will be rishi's reaction if sujal blackmails him the way he emotionally black mailed veena? He will give in na? but will go and give kashish a stren warning also)

At home varun cant understand why mehak is favouring rishi when she knows him so well. mehak says it wasn't rishi's mistake… he had tried to save her. varun is not ready to believe this… mehak says she knows rishi very well that is why she knows rishi isn't wrong this time. varun goes to sleep (saare neendh udgaye hoge) mehak still feels bad for rishi being hurt.

In his room our kiddo is nursing his wounds. Sanjana comes in, (I think he left her in the party and came and  she was angry. I was on the phone so didn't hear) she sees the wound and freaks out.. asks him if he mess with anyone. rishi says no he was just trying to help. sanjana gets a first aid box. (I think it is high time each room has its own first aid kid… each couple keep running around for that) rishi was going away from the dettol. Sanjana asks him again as to what happened… rishi doesn't disclose names… sanjana says they did wrong. Rishi says they will pay for it now… sanjana gives him a suspicious look and rishi says "bhagwan hai na?" (I love rishi and his bhagwan connection) he swears now he will not leave varun.

Next day morning… kashish gets coffee for sujal. gives his coffee and starts browsing through the paper (kashish good u took the paper.. varna these guys they get stuck with the paper) sujal looks at her and about to make a call… but an idea flashes to him. he says " kashish main tumhe bhatana bulgaya. Mujhe bahut hi important project keliye Tokyo jana hai."

Kashish's face fell… she tried her best to hide her disappointment. And sujal sab enjoying every min of her tadapfying for him. (jaan we enjoyed it tooo)

Kashish: kitne dinnon keliye?

Sujal: 10-12 dinnon keliye… (kashish is sad and quiet) I am sorry kashish lekin kya karoon kaam bahut zaruri hai. (I though in 2 secs she will start crying)

Kashish: it is ok. (makes his color ok. kashish, from where I was sitting I couldn't make out what was wrong with that collar?) kaam keliye hai tho main kuch nahi kahungi. 

Sujal: tum naraz tho nahi ho?

She shakes her head… she was big time sulking.

Sujal completely enjoying himself says he wll just come and goes to freshen up.

Just then his mobile rings and kashish answers it and is full of smiles…

And in a restaurant… akshat cant stop laughing over the prev nite's fiasco. Charu is so embarrassed coz she mistook sujal for akshat… and akshat laughed all the way. (subah subah kis hotel mein itne saare romeo Juliet bete hain??? or sujal saab u got up late?) cahru says she will not come with him for a movie… and akshat says he will go with shivy. Charu says no way she will come for the movie.

Rewa calls up to remind her about something important. Akshat says the documents are ready. Just then charu speaks to the waiter and rewa overhears it and insists that akshat meet her right away. Akshat says fine, he tells charu that they will meet mom and go to the movie.  (I just got an idea… do u think akshat-charu-swayam track will go the Sabrina way?  No I am in no way compating the spider with Harrison Ford… but I seriously feel rewa will tell swayam about charu and swayam might just do something to get charu away from akshat. But what about akshat? Fikar not sujal is always there)

Coming back to sujal and kashish… kashish cant stop grinning and blushing. Sujal comes out all dressed fro office and asks kashish for briefcase. Kashish moves towards him and says "waise sujal mujhe lagtha hai tumhe tumhara trip cancel karna padega."

Sujal: aur mujhe aisa kyun karna padega ma'am?

Kashish: kyunki abhi abhi apke manager ka phone aya tha..usne kaha apke meeting cancel hogaye hai. (she is smiling all the time)

Sujal: (confused) meeting cancel hogaya?par kyun?

Kashish: acha hai na. waise bhi tumhara maan nahi tha mujhe akela chodkar jaane ka.

Sujal: (caught in own trap) haan wo tho hai lekin…main manager se bath karta hoon.

Sujal goes to call up….kashish says…

Kashish: sujal ek aur bath, tum mujhe ghar se pick karoge ya airport par miloge?

(Sujal is surprised… kashish is in a playfull mood and sujal is smiling coz his chori is  caught. Kashish comes in front of him) kya hua sujal, tumhe jawab nahi diya? Ghar se pick up karoge ya airport par miloge.

Sujal: I am impressed. Main tumhe ghar se hi pick karunga.

Kashish: bag?

Sujal: dedo…

Kashish gives him his briefcase.

Sujal: (takes it) ab office jaane ka maan hi nahi kar raha. (kyun sheru… u have been so irregular… first accident and then jail… please honey u need to earn for ur wifey shopping. By the way r u going to Tokyo coz u don't have to spend on shopping? )

Kashish: acha… and sujal nods.

And she pushes to go.. and stands smiling waving bye. Kashish did you feed you darling husband breakfast? Ok I know Rajeev doesn't eat in screen… but veena aunty is watching you… I really want to see kashish feeding sujal garma garam allo ke parate  and gajar ka alwa… (ok I am dreaming) Kashish you are a total gone case.  Though for a change it feels good to see her going bonkers over sujal. I think from the say she has met him it is only today that she has can live her life the way she wanted to always… with her kahin tho hoga. I am so glad sujal is not only one to fall heads over heels and again heels over head in love.(please ignore that line I don't know what that meant)

Vasu is waiting for her lawyer… he comes and she is very upset coz the lawyer did send sujal back to jail in piyush's murder case. The lawyer says they don't have saboot against sujal, she tells him to find out coz now she doesn't want sujal in this house. the lawyer leaves rishi comes in. he asks vasu despite him saying why is she insisting on piyush murder case? Vasu says she will get sujal behind bars.

Rishi is totally angry goes to his room and tells sanjana to tell vasu not to mess with sujal. sanjana says she will try to tell her but tells rishi to understand vasu's point of view. Rishi gets angry and says that means he has to think against his big b. sanjana tries to calm him down saying he is getting her wrong… vasu comes in. vasu tells sanjana that it for piyush's justice and rishi says Sujal is his Big B. vasu says sanjana will be with her in this and literally pulled sanjana away… and rishi wwatched.

End of episode.thanks to aarthi

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Is this the india update? i thought it was the UK update??/??
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thanx
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Gr8 detailed update thx a million cutiepie.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top