22/4- Sid-Riddz Mulberry Bush : Armaan's reaction?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

As we had predicted about SR, so it happened. Riddhima is doing the tit for tat act with Sid. Sid shocked her by sending divorce papers through Jiggy and broke her heart. And now, Riddhima , a stung furious scorned woman has signed the divorce papers and she is attacking Sid by sending the divorce papers through none other than Armaan. Yes , yes - to purposely hurt Siddhanth and make him feel how she felt , not knowing that Sid is not exactly clubbing at the thought of this divorce.

Anyway , SR have always been about emotional equilibrium - be it hurt , fury or love - they make sure that they are in the same boat.

But what about Armaan in this tennis match of SR? How is he going to feel when a shattered Sid opens the envelope and shows him the divorce papers that Riddhima has sent? What will he tell Sid? What is he going to think of the whole situation that Riddhima has put him in? 😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

I hope Arman feels anything but guilty because it is NOT his fault.

Riddhima! Jiggy ko kyun nahiin pakda papers bhejne ke liye? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.... fine , you want to hurt Sid but why pull Armaan into this mess?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sheesh....ridhima what is this?
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love the title....its so apt........

here we round the mulberry bush and then  we all fall down.....

Arman....hopes raised to be crashed
Sid......feeling dejected and rejected...with no hope left
Ridhima .....hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely Said Poco---

Yes, Marry-go-round start from here...!!

Chalo Sab Ek dusre ke emotions ke sath khele.........Dhan tana Tan !!

SID to Gaya Kaam Se............!!  Khud ki Naiya Ko Khud Ne Dubai Re......!!  Riddhima ne Usme Chita Jalai Re.........!!

I know this DP track is annoyed track.........!!

As far as I know, what will happen next...(be it logical or Illogical)  the one and only thing......their connection not that weak.......that will torn by DP.............Now heart to heart connection is still left...........and now communications, warmth and support needed..........but looking at DMG record.......No hope ki naiya re.............!!

per Hamare Saiya ab jo bhi karna hai .........jaldi karo............sub kuch ....zyada hi ho gaya hai .....!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

good post pocu

yes rids shouldnt have sent the dp through Armaan , why drag the poor guy into the divorce mess

Rids surely wants to hurt Sid, bec she has been hurt by sid sending the dp and Sid telling Armaan about her feelings.

tit for tat game begins now and i am sure it wont end here

they going to be fireworks

norzar

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I  agree with the last line  of ur post so much that We could all Shout it out together :P
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

As we had predicted about SR, so it happened. Riddhima is doing the tit for tat act with Sid. Sid shocked her by sending divorce papers through Jiggy and broke her heart. And now, Riddhima , a stung furious scorned woman has signed the divorce papers and she is attacking Sid by sending the divorce papers through none other than Armaan. Yes , yes - to purposely hurt Siddhanth and make him feel how she felt , not knowing that Sid is not exactly clubbing at the thought of this divorce.

Anyway , SR have always been about emotional equilibrium - be it hurt , fury or love - they make sure that they are in the same boat.

But what about Armaan in this tennis match of SR? How is he going to feel when a shattered Sid opens the envelope and shows him the divorce papers that Riddhima has sent? What will he tell Sid? What is he going to think of the whole situation that Riddhima has put him in? 😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

I hope Arman feels anything but guilty because it is NOT his fault.

Riddhima! Jiggy ko kyun nahiin pakda papers bhejne ke liye? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.... fine , you want to hurt Sid but why pull Armaan into this mess?

This show is a mad show..!
We need to quit it for the sake of our own sanity.. ! LMAOO.. !

The problem here is NO ONE is exactly clubbing.. !
Atleast if someone was clubbing it would be nice.. ! LOL.. !

Riddhima needs to stop this I will get back at you game.. ! Are they enemies.. !? No.. !
She needs to stop stringing both Armaan and Sid along.. !

Is it just me.. ? Or is it that Riddhima is becoming more stoic by the day.. ?
She didn't shed a single tear while signing the divorce papers.. :S

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]
Sid shocked her by sending divorce papers through Jiggy and broke her heart. And now, Riddhima , a stung furious scorned woman has signed the divorce papers and she is attacking Sid by sending the divorce papers through none other than Armaan. Yes , yes - to purposely hurt Siddhanth and make him feel how she felt
[/quote]

This made me feel better!!! BADLA  ATTITUDE!!!  as long as they are left alone!!!
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This woman is driving both these hotties crazy !!!!😆😆Why is she trying to hurt sid on purpose??Nothing can justify sending divorce papers to your husband through your ex-lover !!😔😔I hope they both dump her and realise that their true happiness is with each other !!!😆😆
harry9186 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I Honestly Feel that Riddhima is doing the right thing by signing the divorce papers and now she should just go back to Armaan instead of dragging this all along . She should go back to the love of her life and live happily ever after but NO that is not possible is it,she has to go make this harder for herself and the others including Armaan who is really not at fault for anything. It wasnt his fault was it? He left her for her happiness and because her dad told him to.. he returned for his happiness/love/life but instead was heartbroken.. 😭