Pratigya

I apologise for saying Krishna a wonderful husband

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys, I really liked krishna alot, & just a month back I had opened a thread saying that he is a wonderful husband (role in serial). But after I saw the kriya honeymoon episodes, I felt ashamed of myself that  I inspite of being a girl pointed out that pratigya is wrong, & appreciated krishna all the time! I liked him bcoz I used to think that he was defamed due to angat, & no fault of his.

I used to think that krishna selflessly loved & respected pratigya & so he is a good husband. But I was wrong, now I feel he is selfish. His love for pratigya is just his infatuation & not true love. I always ignored krishnas selfish acts. But this time it was too much. First he insulted pratigya publicly in the hotel reception, then he even forced her to have sex with him without even taking her concent. And when she denied he started abusing her pysically. And day by day his character is turning -ve. I feel pratigya is in deep trouble.
Now I want to say is "Krishna jaisa pati toh kisi dushman ko bhi naa mile"

(My intention is not to bash krishna but only express my personal feeling)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreyacool

Hey Guys, I really liked krishna alot, & just a month back I had opened a thread saying that he is a wonderful husband (role in serial). But after I saw the kriya honeymoon episodes, I felt ashamed of myself that  I inspite of being a girl pointed out that pratigya is wrong, & appreciated krishna all the time! I liked him bcoz I used to think that he was defamed due to angat, & no fault of his.

I used to think that krishna selflessly loved & respected pratigya & so he is a good husband. But I was wrong, now I feel he is selfish. His love for pratigya is just his infatuation & not true love. I always ignored krishnas selfish acts. But this time it was too much. First he insulted pratigya publicly in the hotel reception, then he even forced her to have sex with him without even taking her concent. And when she denied he started abusing her pysically. And day by day his character is turning -ve. I feel pratigya is in deep trouble.
Now I want to say is "Krishna jaisa pati toh kisi dushman ko bhi naa mile"

(My intention is not to bash krishna but only express my personal feeling)

He's really got the whole concept of winning Pratigya wrong. I think if he would've asked Pratigya to teach him the nits and grits of the English language and whatever he doesn't know (Math? Reading? I don't know) or even if he asked her to teach him to speak properly, their relationship would've progressed steadily, instead of deteriorating.
monika. thumbnail

we love arhaan and not the negative chracter krishna.
arhaan behll ki jagah koi aur hota than we all would have hated him from the core of our hearts

arhaan's acting is superb.he leaves an impression on the viewers mind even if its a negative chracter.thats the reason viewers love krishna.
Edited by monikamonika - 14 years ago
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
krishnaaaa is nt a negative character ... he is jst too hurt n upset wd da present htngs goin on in his  lyf ...  according to his character ... he cant take in da fact dat his wife needs sum tym to understand him nd so he turned arrogant par his pure n true luv for pratigya qill never lessen .. he will b back to our sweet lover boy - KRISHNAAAA!
Lubbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hahaha...we were awaiting for your apology😉

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
that honeymoon scenes i really hated it alot.....
kaash honeymoon hi na hotein.....

this honeymoon really made too much distance between KriYa....

but yes i am happy for KoMarsh....komal is progress on changing...and they were so cute in honeymoon
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that honeymoon really changed a lot of things :(
Hunk101 thumbnail

Now I too cant makeout whether Krishna is positive or negative character! Anyways its nice to see someone apologising in a forum where most of the time bashing takes place! Dont be sad shreya its not your mistake, its just a serial, cant predict what they can show!

luv4karan thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

krishnaaaa is nt a negative character ... he is jst too hurt n upset wd da present htngs goin on in his  lyf ...  according to his character ... he cant take in da fact dat his wife needs sum tym to understand him nd so he turned arrogant par his pure n true luv for pratigya qill never lessen .. he will b back to our sweet lover boy - KRISHNAAAA!

Lubbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i totally agree with you..it's cause of circumstances that has caused him to do such act.. but anyways we know krishna has a big heart ... arhaan is doing a great job of playing such character..
i lub you krishna 😳😳😳
Ankita_Mathur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre baba no need to apologise dear...
In few days they will show him good and pratigya will fall for him...we all know that...

Phir naa bolobo maafi de do ki usko bura bola.....

Its serial they will give so many twists and turns....