Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, I really liked krishna alot, & just a month back I had opened a thread saying that he is a wonderful husband (role in serial). But after I saw the kriya honeymoon episodes, I felt ashamed of myself that  I inspite of being a girl pointed out that pratigya is wrong, & appreciated krishna all the time! I liked him bcoz I used to think that he was defamed due to angat, & no fault of his.

I used to think that krishna selflessly loved & respected pratigya & so he is a good husband. But I was wrong, now I feel he is selfish. His love for pratigya is just his infatuation & not true love. I always ignored krishnas selfish acts. But this time it was too much. First he insulted pratigya publicly in the hotel reception, then he even forced her to have sex with him without even taking her concent. And when she denied he started abusing her pysically. And day by day his character is turning -ve. I feel pratigya is in deep trouble.
Now I want to say is "Krishna jaisa pati toh kisi dushman ko bhi naa mile"

(My intention is not to bash krishna but only express my personal feeling)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88luv4karanrosie111AqUaMaRiNHunk101smithasrk_dkmystery_-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I apologise for saying Krishna a wonderful husband" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

Hey Guys, I really liked krishna alot, & just a month back I had opened a thread saying that he is a wonderful husband (role in serial). But after I saw the kriya honeymoon episodes, I felt ashamed of myself that  I inspite of being a girl pointed out that pratigya is wrong, & appreciated krishna all the time! I liked him bcoz I used to think that he was defamed due to angat, & no fault of his.

I used to think that krishna selflessly loved & respected pratigya & so he is a good husband. But I was wrong, now I feel he is selfish. His love for pratigya is just his infatuation & not true love. I always ignored krishnas selfish acts. But this time it was too much. First he insulted pratigya publicly in the hotel reception, then he even forced her to have sex with him without even taking her concent. And when she denied he started abusing her pysically. And day by day his character is turning -ve. I feel pratigya is in deep trouble.
Now I want to say is "Krishna jaisa pati toh kisi dushman ko bhi naa mile"

(My intention is not to bash krishna but only express my personal feeling)
He's really got the whole concept of winning Pratigya wrong. I think if he would've asked Pratigya to teach him the nits and grits of the English language and whatever he doesn't know (Math? Reading? I don't know) or even if he asked her to teach him to speak properly, their relationship would've progressed steadily, instead of deteriorating.

monika.

Goldie

monika.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

we love arhaan and not the negative chracter krishna.
arhaan behll ki jagah koi aur hota than we all would have hated him from the core of our hearts

arhaan's acting is superb.he leaves an impression on the viewers mind even if its a negative chracter.thats the reason viewers love krishna.

Edited by monikamonika - 22 April 2010 at 8:04am

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
krishnaaaa is nt a negative character ... he is jst too hurt n upset wd da present htngs goin on in his  lyf ...  according to his character ... he cant take in da fact dat his wife needs sum tym to understand him nd so he turned arrogant par his pure n true luv for pratigya qill never lessen .. he will b back to our sweet lover boy - KRISHNAAAA!
Lubbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

hahaha...we were awaiting for your apologyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
that honeymoon scenes i really hated it alot.....
kaash honeymoon hi na hotein.....

this honeymoon really made too much distance between KriYa....

but yes i am happy for KoMarsh....komal is progress on changing...and they were so cute in honeymoon

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
that honeymoon really changed a lot of things :(

Hunk101

Goldie

Hunk101

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Now I too cant makeout whether Krishna is positive or negative character! Anyways its nice to see someone apologising in a forum where most of the time bashing takes place! Dont be sad shreya its not your mistake, its just a serial, cant predict what they can show!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top