Uttaran

Chit Chat Corner 1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
yaar agar mujhae patha hotha creative team join karne ke liye padna likhna not required hai, tho mai 10th tak hi pad thi ...... fizul mein MBA kiya hai ram , kitne paisae barbad kardiye manie ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_lsjyoti06shivani9shyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chit Chat Corner 1 (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
LOLYa thats right..we don't need any qualification to become a creative for a tv serial..all u need is some basic knowledge of few B-Grade movies which u can apply in the showLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7shivani9shonuushyamsChillMaarYaar

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Brilliant topic Jaya......Clap
Hi everyone....
I am Shivani....a doctor by profession currently not in India....

I dont really watch any Indian soaps but I was introduced to this show by my nephew and neice incidentally when I visited India in May last year...... and its no gr8 surprise that I was not pleased to see few things shown the way they were.

I tried to address it with the concerned authorities and It took me sometime to realise that I am addressing issues in India and not in a western society.

That inspired me to start interacting on this forum trying to high light issues of this show in my own way...and I am very pleased that I made some good friends here...

Inspite of constraints in time, I kept writing on this forum to address issues in this show....

I love to interact with people and thus I am here writing on the forum...

By the way Jaya if u dont mind can u pm me the title of ur topic b4 u changed it plz.....Wink

Edited by shivani109 - 22 April 2010 at 2:20pm

pinky666BobbyforyouOnlySarundivy609shonuu

OnlySarun

OnlySarun

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Wait a nimit ji.. Maine apna intro nahi diya aur aap log chale gup shup karne..

Hi I'm Vaishalini. I was raised in Bangalore, live in the US.
Did MBA-CFA and worked till last yr before taking a break after my second child was born. First one is in school, K-grade.

Started watching Uttaran when i was in India this past yr (first epi i saw was Ichcha slapping Veer :-( ) First serial i have watched after Farmaan .

I love to sing, cook and enjoy the outdoors. Right now trying to loose the "baby" weight , doing P90X. When i do karate , i think of Taps and punch.. wat a great workout it turns out to be. hehe..

My husband says hes thankful to this forum, otherwise he was getting to hear all the bakwaas of Taps/Ich/Veer/Vansh. He cares less if Vansh-I or Veer-I marry.

So thank you guys for listening to my crap and scrap abt Uttaran.
And cheers to making good friends.  salud!

tks for starting this topic.. its hard to address real ppl with their username sometimes.

Edited by vaishalini - 22 April 2010 at 8:57pm

pinky666divy609shivani9shonuuChillMaarYaar

veerich

veerich

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by veerich

hey luv the idea !!!

well i m nidhi mudgal &i have no any realation with shubha mudgal...Wink

i m pursuing my graduation..i love to listein song &even singing .it's kind of passion for me..
i hate cricket, love basketball....&love IF forum....itna bhot hai naa ..abhi jyada jindagi nhi dekhi haiiii  2012 ke baad btayungiWink

so you love to sing ...that means you are related to shubha mudgal
both of you are singers LOL

yeh u  r right but kash wo meri relatives hoti to mujhe singer bana hi detiWink
waise bhi my name is combination of 2 singer i.e  nidhi of sunidhi chauhan & mudgal of shubha  mudgal.......inke kuch to gun ane hi the...LOL

pinky666vijaya_lsshonuushyams

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Mein apna intro du kya?..sab jante hai ki main Veer ke bhai ki fan huEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ichcha mere ko plz maaf kar doWink

well my name is Arunima.......meaning well at the sunrise, u ppl must hav noticed the 1st rays of sun r slightly reddish..there is a red hue round the sun wen sun risesLOL

Arunima--means redness of the 1st sun
 I live in Tezpur ,Assam(they call it city of eternal romance of Assam)Embarrassed ..n its a beautiful place with lots of ancient palace ruins here n there(owwwww shamsher singhji tussi sun rahe ho)LOL
LOL    well i m currently doing nothing..just preparing for some competitive exams, single, completed my Masters in computer application last year, bfore that i did  a pg diploma, was a school teacher also,(daddaji ye mowri bhi kabhi ishkool mastarni thiLOLLOLLOL) Wink
  worked in an NGO too,(hmmmmmm...mujhe koi addict kyu nahi mila....CryCry) write in magazines n journals sometimes....n music n books r my life.
  n yes i loved painting too..have not done any in last 2 years...but i m now getting inspired by my poor baby Vansh.Embarrassed
   My interests include watching really good films like Antaheen,A wednesday,3 idiots,The sound of Music,The blind Side....., photography, baking, gardening, traveling n interacting on IFLOL

pinky666shyamsshonuuChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
thanks for ur interests guys ,

@Shivnai , will do that hon

@Arunima , arrre aisa ho saktha hai kya ? ki aap apni intro na de . aap logo ki hi kami thi ..............

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
hmm so guys intro toh hogaya,,ab kuch kaam ki baat bhi ho jae??? ok so main hi shuru kerti hon...plss every one tell me me what is the rate of potato in their city???? oh,, only me could ask such sensible question... so guys hurry up i m counting on you................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666divy609shyams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top