Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aladin-

It's not about proving wrong.  It's a discussion board.  There is actually a lot of difference between 3 and 4 stars.  Like there is a difference between 60 and 70 %.  One means you fail, the other means you pass. 

Editing the post does not change the fact that you were trying to accuse others of false things (counts as instigating comment, BTW)!!  πŸ˜›

it is no crime, i just said stop trying to pick on me, so wat?? its nothing compare to the way u have insulted members in the past! who has been calling people crazy and dumbheads? u just follow me all the time and see when i can slip and when u can find the opportunity to get me banned seriously get over it!
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yoy both jump on each other all the time,can we have a new rule to keep u both separate 🀣

Originally posted by: -anisha-

Yoy both jump on each other all the time,can we have a new rule to keep u both separate 🀣

wud like to defend myself i never start it
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

do watevr u want, i have not dun anything i am not scared and it was u who mentioned all of this, so wat u dun xpect neone to reply to u?? u said u promised 'desigal ji' etc etc.but the truth is u just wanna take revenge and want to ban me

Please don't mention desigal ji's name!!  Haven't you already gloated enough that you need to bash her even after she has banned herself??

I never said that btw, so don't attribute quotes that I have not used.  πŸ₯±  I said "preity*zinta* ji. 

p.s.  I wouldnt' have reported if you had not used instigating remarks!!   What I want, you don't know, so don't make assumptions on my behalf.   🀒
neway i dun wanna be banned or accused so i am just gonna let others continue, going off soon

Please don't mention desigal ji's name!!  Haven't you already gloated enough that you need to bash her even after she has banned herself??

I never said that btw, so don't attribute quotes that I have not used.  πŸ₯±  I said "preity*zinta* ji. 

p.s.  I wouldnt' have reported if you had not used instigating remarks!!   What I want, you don't know, so don't make assumptions on my behalf.   🀒

i am sorry aladin ji, soo sorry, now leave me alone
-Aladin- thumbnail
p.s.  Thankfully, I have quoted the ORIGINAL instigating remark.  It's not good to accuse others of false things.  That is bashing, btw.  Why would anyone try to show others down by acting self-righteous.  What's wrong is wrong, and I reported.  Good thing I quoted it. 

Anisha ji, I did not start anything, if you notice.  My post is quite clear as to why I reported and what was wrong.  I am not bashing others making assumptions what and who someone is, and I don't appreciate it when others do that. 
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alladinjy i never said u started or anything,clearly i started everything,if u see,the 1st post which caused a hurricane was made by me😈
-Aladin- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

it is no crime, i just said stop trying to pick on me, so wat?? its nothing compare to the way u have insulted members in the past! who has been calling people crazy and dumbheads? u just follow me all the time and see when i can slip and when u can find the opportunity to get me banned seriously get over it!

Thank you, I know what I have done.  I don't lie about it, and claim I am an innocent angel who has never insulted anyone, just so I can bash others.  🀒🀒🀒

I don't visit your profile to check WHICH topics you have commented on.  I do have rights to check the section.  You don't own it!!   I'll report whomever I want, what's it to you??  Yes, I do report you when you break the rules, so try NOT to.   It is not allowed anyways!!  πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Thank you, I know what I have done.  I don't lie about it, and claim I am an innocent angel who has never insulted anyone, just so I can bash others.  🀒🀒🀒

I don't visit your profile to check WHICH topics you have commented on.  I do have rights to check the section.  You don't own it!!   I'll report whomever I want, what's it to you??  Yes, I do report you when you break the rules, so try NOT to.   It is not allowed anyways!!  πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i have taken responsibility by saying sorry i cn't do much more then that, now chao