Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

request 4 devs character....

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i lik dev soooo much...but i no diz also dat he iz not completely -tive...n not +tive.....iz gray shaded character...but wat ever he does...plz dont put him opp. hiz bhabhi....i hate her....she iz da one hu iz da mastermind of all diz plan...n drama...plz dev...

rajikaur Newbie
rajikaur
rajikaur

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah same here I like dev so much love geet and dev's chemistry I don't want him with the bhabhi.  I guess we have to wait and watch to see what happens...
bengali.rani Groupbie
bengali.rani
bengali.rani

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
omggg i totally agreee with youu, but in yesterday's episode she kept getting mad/jelous everytime ther was some interaction between D&G and when devy's sis said that "dev is always paying attention to geet" (something along those lines loll)....i realllyyy hope they aren't together mann!!!
luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hmmm nahi yaar not woth his bhabhi atleast
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
welll i think dev and his babhi are couple, and i dont mind seeing Abhinav playing -ve , as in his first show his role was grey (Jersey No.10) just like dev........ but wishing he wont turn evil

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top