Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

request 4 devs character....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i lik dev soooo much...but i no diz also dat he iz not completely -tive...n not +tive.....iz gray shaded character...but wat ever he does...plz dont put him opp. hiz bhabhi....i hate her....she iz da one hu iz da mastermind of all diz plan...n drama...plz dev...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "request 4 devs character...." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajikaur

rajikaur

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah same here I like dev so much love geet and dev's chemistry I don't want him with the bhabhi.  I guess we have to wait and watch to see what happens...

bengali.rani

Groupbie

bengali.rani

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
omggg i totally agreee with youu, but in yesterday's episode she kept getting mad/jelous everytime ther was some interaction between D&G and when devy's sis said that "dev is always paying attention to geet" (something along those lines loll)....i realllyyy hope they aren't together mann!!!

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hmmm nahi yaar not woth his bhabhi atleast

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
welll i think dev and his babhi are couple, and i dont mind seeing Abhinav playing -ve , as in his first show his role was grey (Jersey No.10) just like dev........ but wishing he wont turn evil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top