Uttaran sd be renamed "Tyaag"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Uttara sd be renamed "TYAAG". Ichha was doing tyaag for Tappu and Now Veer will do tyaag for Vansh Ichha. the only things is in this serial everybody is doing this so called Tyaag only for tyaag or to show thmself mahaan. this tyaag is only for bad reason, and without thinking tht how it will effect to others. so the moral is tht this so called tyaag is only show selfishness. whn Ichha sacrifices her love for the sake of Tappu, she did not think abt Veer as if Veer is just a puppet to use ur scrifice experiment. Now Veer is also sacrificing only to hide the truth. i can not understand certain outbirst of Ichha Mata abt letter. is it bigger crime thn changing bride. and his logic tht "jab tak ye mere aur Ammu tak simit tha mai bardast karti thi". does changing bride was limited to her and Ammu? dose Veer is not for her a human being. i think bride changing was far more bigger crime thn letter changing and being a co-participant she hs no moral ground to give lecture for moral values. all moral values r for her is for her convenience. i think only sufferer in this serial is Veer. with whom everybody is playing even her own mother.