Page 2 Page 3

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Guyssss I dont know what to do!

Im hearing that Dev is gonna be negative and im really heartbroken
You guys dont even know how much I have fallen in love with Dev & Geet jodi

Todays episode when Geet tripped and Dev run to save her, I saw real concern and love in his eyes. And then Geet staring back at him with more love in her yes.. WOWWW. And then the mehandi scene OMFG so adorable, the way Dev was nodding his head and picking the mehandi for her was so cute!  i was about to faint infront of my computer Embarrassed He truly seems like hes in love with Geet and Geet seems soo in love with him! Did anyone else see that? HES IN LOVE WITH GEET <3
Its a match made in Heaven Day Dreaming THEY CANNOT SEPERATE THEM Ouch

I just hope CVs dont turn him negative and keep both Maan and Dev in a positive role and work the story around that .

I admit Maan and Geet are cute but Dev & Geet chemistry is just undeniable
There too beautiful. Their lovestory unlike anything i have ever seen. Its a different side of love and i dont want them seperated </3

Dev & Geet Forever Heart

PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS :)

XOXO FARZANA

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione-Su-sweetsugarstephhh-Mansi-Sofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DO YOU SEE IT People? Its love!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I sooo agree with you. Every small thing done by him..is like! So sweet! The tripping scene and Mehendi one was like AWESOME! Yeah I wish that they both remain positive:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mionebeintehaa.

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

I sooo agree with you. Every small thing done by him..is like! So sweet! The tripping scene and Mehendi one was like AWESOME! Yeah I wish that they both remain positive:)

Thanks for agreeing hun <3
We'll see what happens i guess  Confused

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I know they look just perfect togather.....i dont care if he turns negative ....i just want him to realize his mistakes and turn positive again..and then geet and Dev can stay happily ever after ...yeah me too hope both dev and mann stay positive ...but i guess for the story to move on  its imp for dev to turn evil ...if atall this happens i hope it wil b just for a few epis and he can b back in his sweet self againDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mionebeintehaa.

bengali.rani

Groupbie

bengali.rani

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
OMGG yeahhhh
yesterday's episode was amazingg, so cuteeee
and todayyyy the very begining part of the show, where shes showing his name on her hand!!!...andd the scene in the fields, sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, he was being so naughty n flirishh hehe..and yeahhhhh yesterdayss tripping scene was sooo cuteeeee, his concern for her, i watched it like a gazillion times hehe....OHH and i forgot my favourite part of today's episode, when the lights came back on and he was like telling her to wipe of her tearss!!!!

and i agreee with you sweetsugar, even if he turns negative i hope he realizes his love for geet

p.s one thing is realllly bothering me, yesterday the bhabi lady, she was getting mad/jelous when dev was conrerned for geet when she tripped, anddd when dev's sis is like "dev is always paying attention to geet" and then bhabi gave this deathh stare to dev's sis, i really hope shes not his wife or somethingg =(

D&GHeart

Mionebeintehaa.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
welll dev will turn -ve only to realise his mistake and know he reallly loves geet a lot , well todays episode he showed love but the way his family is planning and everything i think his love for geet is just a fake one , to fool everyone ............. i like dev and geet jodi , but i prefer characters jodi more then actors looks no offense guys ,

kripsybeintehaa.

rajikaur

rajikaur

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

I totally agree this is the cutest jodi ever and I feel dev has feeling for geet. He's just too sweet and cute to be negative. I want Geet and Dev together foreverHeart.....

Mionebeintehaa.

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Me toooooo!!!!!!!!!Smile I tried soooooooo hard not to fall in love with D&G coz I knew his character will turn negative. But its impossible not to love this amazing jodi.Blushing They look just perfect for each other.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Dev n Geet are simply adorableHeart. CVs pls dont separate them.Disapprove

They look soooooo damnnn cuteeeee 2gether.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top