Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
🀣

i successfully managed to stop watching this crap.. abb to written update padhne ka bhi mann nahi karta.. afterall all iz known.. πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkdaisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

🀣

i successfully managed to stop watching this crap.. abb to written update padhne ka bhi mann nahi karta.. afterall all iz known.. πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hi,

good for youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i know this is crap....but cant stop seeing this.......i thought i'd stop if veer's gonna accept tap....but that'll only be acting!!😳......so i thought i should c how far these cvs will go will go with their stupid twists.......

i really wonder why baba veer...saaf saaf kyun nahin keh deta jo bhi story  hua to baba vansh.....

may be veer is scared of vansh😲...

as vansh is addict...can behave like anything.... anytime....

veer ko kaath liya toh????......gusse mein aake...yeh sub twists sunke...pagal hoke......???

veer ko tap samajh ke kaath liya toh????.....😲......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

again another story will start......

veer going to hospital to take TT injection for human bites!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(oh...wow.....good extension to this story....cvs are u listening!!!!!)

pinkdaisy thumbnail
chuha veer πŸ˜† will come to take tap.......wid full instructions from old rat - "chuhiya nani".................. tap's gonna enter.....................bundela householdddd..................with luggage..........wid cellphone..................with heavy brain full of evil thoughts n ideas...............and finally...with 1 flute!!!!

aa rahi hai thakur parivaar ki  rani shrimati tapsya veer singh bundela....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sab saamaan pack karke leke aaagayi hai!!!!!

areeeeeeeeee sab BundelaaaaaassssS alert ho jaaaooooooooooooooo reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (rats run hither-skither)πŸ˜†

Edited by pinkdaisy - 14 years ago
pinkdaisy thumbnail
no doubt tap is on winning spree again................

veer is going to request her to come as his wife..............but will he agree to all tappy's terms?

will he say i love u?

will he be a dutiful husband???

baba isme aur kya story bacha hai????😑

pinky666 thumbnail
tapu tapu tapu....why they are giving so much importance to her? is she the main lead?
pinkdaisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky666

tapu tapu tapu....why they are giving so much importance to her? is she the main lead?

seems to be like that pinky....tap is the main peter piper.....rest all are  rats.... which means she's the heroine...not itchy!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

secret : this is the inner secret which cvs only know...that heroine tappy hai...itchy nahin...story main yehi highlight twist hai!!!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†