Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont find any possible way by which nandini and mohit will come together...😕
i was hoping somehow naitik will realize...but thats not happening...😡and if it is happening its happening very slow that nadini will grow an age old...
and now gayathri has created more problems by which nandini's marriage will be forgotton and rashmi's marriage will be given importance...
even if nandini wants to get married to anyone...dadajji wont allow cos gayathri will say partiallity...
and nandini is asking help from 2 people(naksh) who cant take their own decision...😡
even if these two people does a miracle by making the family agree for mohit and nandini's marriage(if it happens it will take another 6 months😡) nandini is again going to suffer in her sasural because of mohit's mom...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seen yesterdayz precap ..i thnk naitik vl sum hw realise mohitz ryt 4 nandini n dey ll get maried! u don wory! evrythingz gonna b  fyn!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pravz_me

seen yesterdayz precap ..i thnk naitik vl sum hw realise mohitz ryt 4 nandini n dey ll get maried! u don wory! evrythingz gonna b  fyn!

i hope everything gets fine soon...and the happy days comeback...
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that right that they should not get married but is der any other option 😕
and about NAKSH to solve the problem they r the main lead of the show (apni problem solve kare na kare dosorokee problem zaroor solve karenga
lets hope for the best yar... dere's nthng more dat we can do..