Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

bengali.rani

Groupbie

bengali.rani

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hii sumii =), interesting topicc ahahha i lovee the name you gave to brij, flooor loverrr hahaha omg i can't hold my laughter in, buh yo seriouslyy hes always staring at the floor, i don't even think he knows what dolly's face looks likeee, hes  shoulda gotten married to the floor, since hes soo against girlsss andd it would lessen his beating habits because if he hit the flooor it would hurt him moree LOLLL.....lmao what i wrote has nothing to do with the topic buh its okay:P and i feel sorry for poor dolly shes so cute and fun loving poor thing got married to the silly floor lover

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chatter Box vs. Floor Lover (Page 5)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
lol maybe we should get him married to the floor...lol Dolly's life will be saved!!

bengali.rani

Groupbie

bengali.rani

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol maybe we should get him married to the floor...lol Dolly's life will be saved!!

haha yeahhh we probably shouldd!!

p.s i just realized yuvina in your dp!,, i loveee yuvi n nainaaa!!!!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
lol I love them too...as long as they are acting sane and not crazy :P

lol ooo i have a crazy idea...we should organize the wedding for sure!!!

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
lmao.....so crazons are back with a bang!!TongueTongueLOLLOLLOL

I want Dolly to take away that floor lovers talwar when he is in deep slumber, tie him up, put some lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, kohl on him and also make him wear some light jewellery and make him walk through the entire gaon like that.....WinkLOLLOL

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
lmao...but she has to threaten him with a talwaar :P

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

**Floor lover in shower* --Azeem-o-shaaan shahenza....Floor-love-yaa...hamesha hamesha vacuumed rahe**

Edited by Ramy25 - 22 April 2010 at 6:45pm

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
lmao...amy!!! ooo btw how about we organize his wedding with the floor...you know like SidRaaj's wedding :P...wait did you attend that?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.