Uttaran

Uttaran 2nd most watched show last week - Page 3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

also star is launching their big ticket show at 10 very soon. so uttaran will be facing competition.
so they r going to grag the story now so tha they can bring out the shocking points when this ne show launches so it doesn't lose any viewers to star😆

and jyoti I think u missed my post on last page😆

Gur I was busy doing my annex post in PKB😆😆..guess what show din't end today😲..now I m confused whether it will hv a end or not😕😕
Gosh sony has gone nuts now😡..they dunno they r ending a show or not😡😕

Ya I know either Ekta or Rajan Shahi will come with a show at 10pm for Star plus😛..but u know apart from Pavitra rishta..Ekta's market has been down for quite a while...so I hv doubts on ekta's product😆..also people r bored of bidaai and yeh rishta these days..so I hv doubts on RS's product as well😆...but ya there should b something to give competition to this Uttaran now😡😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

hey its naani's habit to teach tapu in this way,,, so now she asking her to be kaikayi...and last time she asked her to be maneka (bahoon mein chale aao) i hope jo maneka key sath hua wohi kaikayi key sath hoga.................😆

But Nani forgot one main important thing..Raja Dashrath had three wives😉😆...SO if Tap wants to become Kaykayi .she should b prepared for her two upcoming sautans as well😉😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

yes GUR, ppl had been waiting since long time for ZND season 2, wow colors going to have to fight b ack very badly .............. and i hope Zee moves to 1 and star to 2...............

ZND will get some good ratings because viewers lvoe to watch Rakhi sawant in action😆..it will b a tough competition between ZND on star and DID on zee...So colors will hv a tough time for sure😈
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wat ppl love to see Rakhi sawant?? Yuck , i prefer rash then both are nautankis and some wat kids on DID  arent that catchy yet some promos of CDD are gud yaar , but if u see populairy i,e word of mouth DID will rock as usual ........

Arre Veer ka hai na 3wifes,  icha jis pe woh fida hai , tapu jo veer pe fida hai and nani jo shonnu ki spl apperence pe veer pe fida hai ,...............
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

Wat ppl love to see Rakhi sawant?? Yuck , i prefer rash then both are nautankis and some wat kids on DID  arent that catchy yet some promos of CDD are gud yaar , but if u see populairy i,e word of mouth DID will rock as usual ........

Arre Veer ka hai na 3wifes,  icha jis pe woh fida hai , tapu jo veer pe fida hai and nani jo shonnu ki spl apperence pe veer pe fida hai ,...............

Viewers love those nautankis which Rakhi keeps doing😆😆...so she is a good entertainer like how u hv jokers in a circus😆..and mayb thats why she can pull the ratings based on her nautankis😆

u r right DID word of mouth is strong and sinse its the first time we will hv kids in the show..so viewers will definitely watch it😃

Bichara Veer...itne wives hai..phir bhi kuch nahin kar paya ab tak🤣
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Gur I was busy doing my annex post in PKB😆😆..guess what show din't end today😲..now I m confused whether it will hv a end or not😕😕
Gosh sony has gone nuts now😡..they dunno they r ending a show or not😡😕

Ya I know either Ekta or Rajan Shahi will come with a show at 10pm for Star plus😛..but u know apart from Pavitra rishta..Ekta's market has been down for quite a while...so I hv doubts on ekta's product😆..also people r bored of bidaai and yeh rishta these days..so I hv doubts on RS's product as well😆...but ya there should b something to give competition to this Uttaran now😡😆

yea i went to the forum and people were confused if it's ending or not😆 sony is soo😡😡 it starts shows with soo much much fanfare and dhamaal😆 and when they end they really loose it, and just show 🤢

i heard ekta has been fixed for 10 now. it's like chand nikla badal mein or something😆 but yea it will be tough for them to compete especially rajan as he claims he doesn't believe in drama😉 so he has used up his parents theme, marriage theme, sisters theme all goody goody and conventional  things, what will he do next😛😆??
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Gur.n.cool n @ Jyothi: 
loved both of ur enlightening analysis..also i feel surprised ki star is no.1 ..i mean except Pratigya ,yeh rishta n  Bidaai none of the shows r that popular now ..also bidaai n yeh rishta is so boring ..seems to hav run out of ideas😆   i thought..
           i mean pavitra rishta , agle janam , choti bahu ,rani jhansi, ghar ghar kheli n 4m colors..bairipiya, balika vadhu, bhagya vidhata,uttaran n laado were having greater viewer base...i mean zee n colors hav more popular shows i thought...wonder who watches betiyaan n sajan ghar...draggy they r😕also zee's shows like agle janam , pavitar rista, n karol bagh r based on real ppl  n their lives unlike filthy rich guys of Uttaran,bidaai, n yeh rishta😆.....

hmm jyoti ji pm ur article 2 me too🤢... n yes u rite wen u say uttaran is hit for curiosity factor...but i guess they r too greedy , in 1 episode hardly anything concrete happens,... n in 1 episode gets dragged to 4-5 episodes.🥱

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

also star is launching their big ticket show at 10 very soon. so uttaran will be facing competition.
so they r going to grag the story now so tha they can bring out the shocking points when this ne show launches so it doesn't lose any viewers to star😆

and jyoti I think u missed my post on last page😆

eagrly waiting for th star's show at 10 ...
there should bee stiff comptition for uttaran ... at least then the cv's will start thinking positive and something else ...other than how to unite veer-tappu ....
and definitely DID and ZND are better shows than CDD on colors ..wonder what Vindoo is doing there ...does he know dance or about kids to comment on them 😆😆
really puzzled with colors choice of vindoo as a judge ...or they want a comic factor other than saloni ...😆
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@Gur.n.cool n @ Jyothi: 
loved both of ur enlightening analysis..also i feel surprised ki star is no.1 ..i mean except Pratigya ,yeh rishta n  Bidaai none of the shows r that popular now ..also bidaai n yeh rishta is so boring ..seems to hav run out of ideas😆   i thought..
           i mean pavitra rishta , agle janam , choti bahu ,rani jhansi, ghar ghar kheli n 4m colors..bairipiya, balika vadhu, bhagya vidhata,uttaran n laado were having greater viewer base...i mean zee n colors hav more popular shows i thought...wonder who watches betiyaan n sajan ghar...draggy they r😕also zee's shows like agle janam , pavitar rista, n karol bagh r based on real ppl  n their lives unlike filthy rich guys of Uttaran,bidaai, n yeh rishta😆.....

hmm jyoti ji pm ur article 2 me too🤢... n yes u rite wen u say uttaran is hit for curiosity factor...but i guess they r too greedy , in 1 episode hardly anything concrete happens,... n in 1 episode gets dragged to 4-5 episodes.🥱

yea star doesn't have a good programing line up, it's very weak in fact until 9 PM. before that the shows r just below the 2 mark in trp's and they r not at all popular.
while colors and zee have a good mixture of different kind shows and it's balanced throughout the prime time.

star is remaining #1 basically because it has been airing a super hit movies week upon week for the past five weeks. this week it was Veer, and it got a good ratings, so at least 30 trp's come from that as it's 3+ hours. and then it has afternoon shows which boost up it's grp's.
so I guess if u look only at star's weekday prime slot, it's probably behind colors and zee.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting my dear!